Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

FUCK YOU ALL

Started by yoda on mars, Sep 12, 2007, 07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

The next day it's ok, sure  ;)

I was singing the one from NIN, but now that you mention that, I'm going to give a listen to Blue October as soon i got to my house (i'm in school, but yeah, i'm on SL  ;D )
It's a worth band? I think yes, let's hear them!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

White Pwny

Hell yeah it's a worthy band!   Who knows, you may like them as much as I do... since we do have Deftones and Chevelle in common!   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

defTHE1s

Well, let you know that i've been listening to at least half of your playlist on your MySpace page... and it's really awesome!
really close likes... notable ones: Eyes Set to Kill, Avenged Sevenfold, Duran Duran (!!!), Cypress Hill, Beastie Boys... among others...
and you made me remember that Droid song w/Chino.. i have to find it wherever in my backup cds are!!
Tomorrow i'll listen to the rest of that playlist, and yes... I've got something good from Blue October...
at the end of the day (now i'm really tired, so it's the end of this day) i got myself with some tunes from that band hooked on my mind... yeah, i'll dig more into them tomorrow!
good night 2 you all!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

White Pwny

=o)  awesome!   And yes, I love Duran Duran!!    I'll wait to see what you think of the rest tomorrow.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

defTHE1s

Yeah. thanks my mom i've liked Duran Duran from a while...
i really want to hear a Deftones cover from the song Electric Barbarella... yeah... i really like it!!!
To bad they cancelled their shows here in Mx... hope they will return soon...

Nebontha

Who IS that woman?  She looks like one of my neighbours, except twice the age and twice the boob size lmao.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

samson simpson

Quote from: Nebontha on Feb 19, 2009, 09:41 PM

Who IS that woman?  She looks like one of my neighbours, except twice the age and twice the boob size lmao.

" shes a who000are"

13hourstoparadise

So your neighbor is 12 and has boobs. Interesting... Where do you live? Pervert ST., USA? :)

whodunit?

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Sep 13, 2007, 01:17 AM
some guest speaker came to my lecture from poland to speak about some sort of international volunteering thing, he was a pretty fuckin gay dude.  not necessarily saying all of the poles are like that, just that guy was super lame and this thread reminded me of it.

I didn't see this before, man. I respected you; now I don't. Sorry, you American (?) piece of fuck.

Crazylegs

defTHE1s

She's my mom, Scarlett.
So now post a pic of your neighbour!!