Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

people who left the board this year... and will

Started by Zevaka, Sep 25, 2007, 06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz

Yes, you manbeast, it's me. Why would it be an imposter. I love ya.

Jacob

just making sure.

glad to see your lovely behind again!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

yoda on mars

Quote from: Moz on Oct 09, 2007, 07:31 PM
Yes, you manbeast, it's me. Why would it be an imposter. I love ya.

you're noob now, haha ;)

glad to see you here again!

Martin

Subliminal

Quote from: Zevaka on Sep 25, 2007, 06:50 AM
Moz La Punk
Glenn
Hydro
Sam
Law
Mazzy
raynor
Subliminal
(complete the list, plz)
=======
this is the beginning of the list
Why the fuck did they do it? If you want to leave, ok, don't visit this board, delete it from your browser's bookmarks. But deleting account... For me it looks like they want to show: "see, i go away, miss me, i enjoy it."
I don't get it. Sometimes the board is pretty boring, but it's still one of my fav music boards. I wonder why others don't feel the same.

Leet's  keep this community alive

I left because the place was going to the dogs. As far as i'm aware, It's looking up again.. but still has it's huge fair of shit.

I mean the official Deftones board is probably one of the worst fuckin' Band Forum boards i've ever been on and this place was like heaven.

It wasn't long ago that this place was turning directly in the direction the official board has.

Mascara Snake

ive been coming here long since before s/t came out, an come back every other day but never really post that much!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Sep 25, 2007, 10:03 AM
if someone wants to leave the boards and delete their account it's their business and you can't hold it against them in any way. people have a right to live their lives, you know.
I didnt know the ACLU had an account on SL

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Oct 10, 2007, 04:17 PM
Quote from: Zevaka on Sep 25, 2007, 06:50 AM
Moz La Punk
Glenn
Hydro
Sam
Law
Mazzy
raynor
Subliminal
(complete the list, plz)
=======
this is the beginning of the list
Why the fuck did they do it? If you want to leave, ok, don't visit this board, delete it from your browser's bookmarks. But deleting account... For me it looks like they want to show: "see, i go away, miss me, i enjoy it."
I don't get it. Sometimes the board is pretty boring, but it's still one of my fav music boards. I wonder why others don't feel the same.

Leet's  keep this community alive

I left because the place was going to the dogs. As far as i'm aware, It's looking up again.. but still has it's huge fair of shit.

I mean the official Deftones board is probably one of the worst fuckin' Band Forum boards i've ever been on and this place was like heaven.

It wasn't long ago that this place was turning directly in the direction the official board has.
you left because you're a fucking whiner. end of story

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Oct 12, 2007, 02:49 AM
Quote from: aenemic on Sep 25, 2007, 10:03 AM
if someone wants to leave the boards and delete their account it's their business and you can't hold it against them in any way. people have a right to live their lives, you know.
I didnt know the ACLU had an account on SL

I have no idea what the ACLU is, but I take it you just made fun of me. good to have you back :)

Variable

American civil libertys union ( I think)  they always make these ridiculous claims that peoples civil libertys are being walked all over. 

devilinside

Jacob

haha, alright.

well, I just don't get why people get so worked up about people not posting anymore. and then make a big deal out of it like it's as if someone's died. or as if they were traitors of some sort.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 12, 2007, 02:32 PM
http://www.aclu.org/
hate
Quote from: aenemic on Oct 12, 2007, 02:33 PM
haha, alright.

well, I just don't get why people get so worked up about people not posting anymore. and then make a big deal out of it like it's as if someone's died. or as if they were traitors of some sort.
yeah I mean whatever though.  When you get used to certain people that make you laugh and shit it can suck if they leave.  Nothing worth losing sleep over though

Subliminal

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 12, 2007, 02:33 PM
haha, alright.

Perhaps those people made this place what it was..

Now take a look around and see what this place has become, thanks to certain members and dumb ass mods.

Variable

This place is doing just fine.  Just because were not flying rainbow flags and talking about how bad we want to suck chinos cock doesn't mean this place sucks. 

Subliminal

Variable

so whats up liam?  are you going to be a big boy and stick around this time?  Or are you going to get all butt hurt again and leave if we start bustin your balls?

theis

why the hell did yoda delete his account?

theshadeisatool

Could someone explain to me what the problem is/was? I mean I have my own issues with the board but it seems to me far superior for news and views than many others...