Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ rumors

Started by theis, Oct 07, 2007, 10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on May 07, 2008, 02:44 AM
The French guy is gay

Way to be a stereotype tarkil. 

Says the army boy.... I'll be nice enough (that would be my french side I gues... :P) and won't enlighten you with all the army boys stereotypes... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

psh whatever man.  Im in the navy.  There are WAY more gay stereotypes about that.   I just happen to not meet any of those standards.

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on May 07, 2008, 10:49 AM
psh whatever man.  Im in the navy.  There are WAY more gay stereotypes about that.   I just happen to not meet any of those standards.

My step-brother is going into navy training, or boot-camp (what ever it's called) in a couple of months...

Don't know why but I'm just randomly sharing that fact.

As you were, gentleman.

Variable

what is his job going to be?

and yeah its boot camp

Shaye

Something to do with submarines. That's really all I know. He may end up doing something different, but apparently thats what he's training for.

By the way Mr. Trey...it may not seem so obvious but I have much respect for what you an any other military person does. I stopped paying attention to politics a while ago but America is in dire need of some straightening out as far as I'm concerned. I think what you're doing is special. and brave in a lot of ways even though I don't agree with the terms of this war.

Well, whatever the case I salute you. You're doing something I would never be capable of...at least as far as I know. Good Luck with everything, seriously.

Variable

well thank you miss shaye.  I appreciate the compliment. 

One note though.  Remember that thus far I have only served in afghanistan, not Iraq.  And afghanistan truly was a where it all started,and we had very good reasons to go.  I just like to remind people that the two countries (and our reasons for being there) are very, very different.