awwwwwwwwwwww *starts to purrrrrrr*

13hourstoparadise

This rumors bastard is a ballon knot.

Kidding, kind of.

Variable

I still have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Mar 01, 2008, 06:38 PM
no really though.  I think one of the reasons im not as big of an ass hole as I used to be is because I stopped going to that part of the board.  I could pretty much not look at any topic and just cut and paste "you're a fucking idiot" in every thread and say exactly what I want

"lik3 OMGZ i LUVZ ch3rry w@v3s @ 3 min and 24 sec sooooo muchz.  It like makes me lolz and orgazumz at the same timez lol lol lol :) :) :) "

"you're a fucking idiot"

"ok you guys, I just want to make this very clear once and for all.  CHINO IS NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!! ok?  So stop saying that he is.  I know he is not fat because I have a very simular build and im not fat.  Ok, so stop saying it because it makes me mad.  lolz ok sorry im over it now :) :) :) lolz"

"you're a fucking idiot"

"like ok guys.  I have a SERIOUS problem.  I was trying to update my myspace (dedicated to the greatest band eva DEFTONES lolz lolz lolz :) ) and I am trying to put the albums in order of which I like the best.  But I cant decide is b-sides is actually considered a real album or not.  This is really messing with my mind like hard.  I just want to do chino and the boys right and make an awesome page.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz lolz lolz :) :) :) "

"you're a fucking idiot"

"hey check out my deftones tattoo you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"you're a fucking idiot"

"ok seriously guys.  We all need to ban together as one KICKASS deftones community and write maverick and tell them its about fucking time the deftones come out with a good DVD.  Like seriouslyz, we the fans deserve it.  Like I was thinking that we could ask for a DVD with all the music videos plus a live version of EVERY SINGLE DEFTONES SONG EVER!!!!! and for bonus features we could show chino sucking on a banana.... WE CAN DO IT!!!! come on guys, lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz lolz lolz :) :) :)

"you're a fucking idiot"

Get my point bud?

^ I really wish I could make this entire thing my signature.    ;D

goldpony

the sad part is that 99% of the deftones topic is like that
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Apr 11, 2008, 06:41 PM
I still have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about

Whoa.. that's a suprise.   Lolz.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Apr 11, 2008, 06:53 PM
Quote from: Variable on Mar 01, 2008, 06:38 PM
no really though.  I think one of the reasons im not as big of an ass hole as I used to be is because I stopped going to that part of the board.  I could pretty much not look at any topic and just cut and paste "you're a fucking idiot" in every thread and say exactly what I want

"lik3 OMGZ i LUVZ ch3rry w@v3s @ 3 min and 24 sec sooooo muchz.  It like makes me lolz and orgazumz at the same timez lol lol lol :) :) :) "

"you're a fucking idiot"

"ok you guys, I just want to make this very clear once and for all.  CHINO IS NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!! ok?  So stop saying that he is.  I know he is not fat because I have a very simular build and im not fat.  Ok, so stop saying it because it makes me mad.  lolz ok sorry im over it now :) :) :) lolz"

"you're a fucking idiot"

"like ok guys.  I have a SERIOUS problem.  I was trying to update my myspace (dedicated to the greatest band eva DEFTONES lolz lolz lolz :) ) and I am trying to put the albums in order of which I like the best.  But I cant decide is b-sides is actually considered a real album or not.  This is really messing with my mind like hard.  I just want to do chino and the boys right and make an awesome page.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz lolz lolz :) :) :) "

"you're a fucking idiot"

"hey check out my deftones tattoo you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"you're a fucking idiot"

"ok seriously guys.  We all need to ban together as one KICKASS deftones community and write maverick and tell them its about fucking time the deftones come out with a good DVD.  Like seriouslyz, we the fans deserve it.  Like I was thinking that we could ask for a DVD with all the music videos plus a live version of EVERY SINGLE DEFTONES SONG EVER!!!!! and for bonus features we could show chino sucking on a banana.... WE CAN DO IT!!!! come on guys, lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz lolz lolz :) :) :)

"you're a fucking idiot"

Get my point bud?

^ I really wish I could make this entire thing my signature.    ;D
you can.  Just take it and make it a picture.  Theres no limit to picture size.  Thats how I have my huge ass sig.  No ballz shaye
Quote from: goldpony on Apr 11, 2008, 09:09 PM
the sad part is that 99% of the deftones topic is like that
yeah it really is.  And people wonder why I make fun of everyone when I go there.

Shaye

Oh I know I "can" make that my sig, but I just don't want one that big.

Variable

Shaye

Whatever, one of your recent quotes made my signature anyway....  :)

Variable

White Pwny

Variable

talk about a delayed response

White Pwny

I hadn't even seen that post!     >:(

blondie

deftones board >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sharinglungs.