Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@T-Rock

Started by T-Rock, Oct 15, 2007, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrs_swa

i think it is a sign of a strong, confident woman.......right T? :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I think it's a sign of an inflated ego.

Just teasing.

T-Rock

Don't really see the big deal. I am not the first and probably not the last and I would rather have my name show up as the creator of my @ thread than have someone with a gai name like Necrocetaceanbeastiality create it for me.  :)

White Pwny

Quote from: T-Rock on Nov 16, 2007, 11:07 AM
I would rather have my name show up as the creator of my @ thread than have someone with a gai name like Necrocetaceanbeastiality create it for me.  :)

lol.. snap!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: T-Rock on Nov 16, 2007, 11:07 AM
Don't really see the big deal. I am not the first and probably not the last and I would rather have my name show up as the creator of my @ thread than have someone with a gai name like Necrocetaceanbeastiality create it for me.  :)

I actually created my @ thread a long time ago, before I changed my username. I was teasing.

And you're just jealous of my username because T-Rock is so original. :P

T-Rock

Cyn (whtpwny) and her husband gave me that nickname a long time ago...and Lemme tell Ya.,...I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous... I almost can't even live with myself. why didnt I think of  Necrocetaceanbeastiality....DAMN IT!!!!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

cyppe101

Nice rocking out last night   8)

T-Rock

Quote from: cyppe101 on Nov 25, 2007, 03:03 PM
Nice rocking out last night   8)

Deeelayed post............Yea That was pretty funny...but that's how I roll...  :p

T-Rock

Its 4 in the morning I am crying...and this sucks soooo bad. My wisdom tooth is killiing me....its been coming in for the past 2 years. and now it is pure infection nasty pus coming out its gross.... so i took 2 shots of whiskey (let it sit over the area for a while) and I am drinking beer...Hopefully the alcohol will kill it...another real sucky thing is that I have no money or health insurance or dental...My life is going no where and it's falling apart.

White Pwny

So tell John to pay for the tooth extraction.   It isn't THAT much money.

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Dec 06, 2007, 12:09 PM
Its 4 in the morning I am crying...and this sucks soooo bad. My wisdom tooth is killiing me....its been coming in for the past 2 years. and now it is pure infection nasty pus coming out its gross.... so i took 2 shots of whiskey (let it sit over the area for a while) and I am drinking beer...Hopefully the alcohol will kill it...another real sucky thing is that I have no money or health insurance or dental...My life is going no where and it's falling apart.
800mg of motrin does wonders for dental pain.

Variable

so do you ever get on anymore?  Or did you miss me so much that you had to leave?

White Pwny

She hasn't been on as much.  My family has been going through a tough time.. So, she has been either here or with my brother.   

We have all missed you. 

Variable

;) I know, I know

blondie

hello, sir. good to see you're well.

Variable

well hello to you too , sir.  I am well.  How is life going for MR blondie

T-Rock

Holy Cow... People are actually posting on my thread..LOL..RARE....But sweet.  :)

Variable

yeah, everyone but you *hint hint*

T-Rock

Yea... I can take a hint.  :)