Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@T-Rock

Started by T-Rock, Oct 15, 2007, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rock

::) Cyn if you read this.. Hope you have a good day.

J.C. Costelluccio

dis girl is a babe.

T-Rock

J.C. Costelluccio

Fireal1222

Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 17, 2007, 08:43 PM
dis girl is a babe.

u finally said something i agree with

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

J.C. Costelluccio

Really cause you've said that exact same quote like 20 times on here. And yes this girl got mad DSL and nice eyes.

White Pwny

Yeah Tara is a hot chick.   =o)   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

T-Rock

CYn Radiates coolness, hottness and awesomness.

T-Rock

So yeah, Does anyone know how the heck I;m supposed to fix a gas tank with a leak, and it 's not a minor leak. It's a pretty constant drip....Like this 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 DRIP       1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 DRIP Ect.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 17, 2007, 09:36 PM
So yeah, Does anyone know how the heck I;m supposed to fix a gas tank with a leak, and it 's not a minor leak. It's a pretty constant drip....Like this 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 DRIP       1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 DRIP Ect.

bubble gum
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

I;m

and they have patch kits at like pep boys and shit.  I think they are epoxy but im not 100% on that.

goldpony

if i were you i wouldn't use a patch, just get a new tank
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

yeah. go hold a lighter by the hole where the leak is coming. that should fix it

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

we should have a dual to the death since im called J-Roc by my friends. see who the better alphabet rock is

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 18, 2007, 12:25 AM
if i were you i wouldn't use a patch, just get a new tank
im guessing she knows of mechanics and that they fix cars.   But the reason she probably asked how to fix it is because she can't afford a new tank.  Just a guess though.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Oct 18, 2007, 09:55 AM
we should have a dual to the death since im called J-Roc by my friends. see who the better alphabet rock is
its ok for a girl to make a stupid name like T-rock for herself.  Because they are girls, they are supposed to act a bit strange and feminine.  But for a guy to call himself j-rock, or be ok with the fact that his friends do.  That's straight queer.  FYI

T-Rock

Its not a stupid nickname... CYN came up with it (I think so anyway) And i like it

T-Rock

And I have 2 gas tanks on my truck... so i dont really need to get it replaced, I will just not use the rear tank anymore, I just want it to stop leaking all over the driveway.

mrs_swa

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 18, 2007, 01:10 PM
Its not a stupid nickname... CYN came up with it (I think so anyway) And i like it

didn't Rob come up with that??  I may be mistaken, as I was probably under the influence of something
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

T-Rock

One of the Two.