Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

RoyalDeftonicBoy

defTHE1s

thank you a lot deftonic boy :)

btw... do you have that demos version of farewell, mona lisa that comes as bonus on iTunes?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 11, 2010, 02:21 AM
Quote from: theis on Apr 10, 2010, 10:16 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 10, 2010, 06:29 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?x5mnntymjtw

And here it is ChuckMchip
Sorry for the delay it was hard to find it :P

Muchas gracias!

No problema :)
Did you like it?

Hmm, I thought it was pretty boring actually.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 11, 2010, 03:55 AM
thank you a lot deftonic boy :)

btw... do you have that demos version of farewell, mona lisa that comes as bonus on iTunes?

http://www.mediafire.com/?n52zn2fqmgy   -->Endless Endings (Demo)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zdzttzmy2o0      -->Farewell, Monalisa (Demo)

:)

bright lights, big city

did DEP really just release an ambient song in Chuck McChip?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defTHE1s

thanks again deftonicBoy!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

RoyalDeftonicBoy

An bád dubh

Time to give a final judgement of the new album and DEP overall. A couple of good songs per album, a few good parts here and there, but that just doesnt cut it for me. Will give them another chance in 2 years.

bright lights, big city

I still rank Ire Works as number 1 for them. and maybe Miss Machine at 2, then Option Paralysis. I do love this album, but MM and IW were both up to legendary status for me before this one was released.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

offthedial

Hey guys,

We had a guest musician write a review for the new Option Paralysis album. Let us know what you think!

CD Review: the Dillinger Escape Plan ~ Option Paralysis

theis

Saw them live last night. Holy fuck, it was awesome.

I was right up in the front. Greg jumped down the stage during the breakdown in "Sunshine the Werewolf" and came straight over to were I was standing, got up on the rail and pulled my head towards the mic so I could scream along with him. Haha, it was so rad. He's a fucking cool dude.

bright lights, big city

that's awesome man. the one time i saw them, he did some of that as well. i love when do lead singers get into the crowd.

what i don't get is why everyone thinks they are just a bunch assholes in DEP.
DERP

theis

I don't get the whole asshole thing either. They were all super cool and you could tell they were stoked to play in front of us.

When the show was over ALL of the members came down from the stage and hugged and high fived the people in the front of the crowd. Assholes wouldn't do that.

Also, Greg came out on the stage again and stated how much he appreciated us. They seem like really sincere, good dudes.

bright lights, big city

regardless, you're a lucky bastard for getting so close. did they play all newer material, or a good mix?
DERP

theis

It was a pretty good mix.

Here are the songs I can remember: Panasonic Youth, Fix Your Face, Lurch, 43% Burnt, Milk Lizard, Black Bubblegum, When Good Dogs Do Bad Things (INCREDIBLE!!!), Sunshine the Werewolf, Baby's First Coffin, Room Full of Eyes, Chinese Whispers, Good Neighbor and Farewell Mona Lisa.

bright lights, big city

that's incredible. but then again they could play Milk Lizard for about an hour straight, and that would make me happy.
DERP

theis

Found a clip from Copenhell.

24 sec of Black Bubblegum.

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Black Bubblegum

Short, but awesome nonetheless. :)

theis

From Greg's Twitter: "DEP fans/friends....fuck that...FAMILY... first half of 2011 is shaping up to be a real mother fucker....get psyched....you'll see."

Hmm, thoughts?

bright lights, big city

god i hope it's a new album. or maybe mike patton is being added as a second vocalist?
DERP