Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

Quote from: elite54 on May 21, 2013, 02:15 AM
That link isn't working for me, man.
whoops sorry, I posted the shortened link by accident.  edited with correct link

elite54

RoyalDeftonicBoy

This was posted on their facebook

"Check this out, we have a brand new song! "Happiness is a Smile" is ONLY on 7" & cassette on THIS tour. Limited colored vinyl at the merch table or cassingle through the VIP package!"

Anyone going to see them? I so want that new song.

bright lights, big city

Damn I'm missing out on them this tour. I'm sure the new song will be online within a week though on some site. I'll be on the lookout.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 01, 2014, 03:18 PM
Damn I'm missing out on them this tour. I'm sure the new song will be online within a week though on some site. I'll be on the lookout.

Or we might get it on the re release of the last album :D!!!!!

http://www.theprp.com/2014/03/28/news/greg-puciato-says-ex-torche-guitarist-guests-on-killer-be-killed-the-dillinger-escape-plan-to-re-release-latest-album/

RoyalDeftonicBoy

They played the new song "Happiness Is A Smile" 3 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0BfS3XbVqg

I wish for the studio version so much.

Diplo

deftones47

I saw them last night with Trash Talk, Retox, and Shining. They were selling the studio version of that new track on 7" and cassette (because people still buy cassette tapes, apparently).

I also ended up hurting my right wrist really badly while moshing to Trash Talk.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: deftones47 on Apr 06, 2014, 02:08 PM
I saw them last night with Trash Talk, Retox, and Shining. They were selling the studio version of that new track on 7" and cassette (because people still buy cassette tapes, apparently).

I also ended up hurting my right wrist really badly while moshing to Trash Talk.

Any chance to get the new song at 320? Thanks ;)

DeftonesNZ

I really like it, it seems as they're progressing they're learning how to balance there traits better, I like it how they have the heaviness and agression without being too erratic and messy sounding. but the drums sound like shit almost like they've been programmed

Diplo

More I listen this guys more I like them, really great song.

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Apr 11, 2014, 10:18 AM
but the drums sound like shit almost like they've been programmed

I've not notice that the first time but now this is really ubiquitous, it ruins a little bit the song.

DeftonesNZ

it sounded alright thru the laptop and but then I used my monitor headphones and it became super obvious,the drums on a song like this should be huge pretty sad they having been done justice.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

In a few secs its up in 320 so be very ready to download it fast.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Diplo

deftones47

Thanks for the download link!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RoyalDeftonicBoy

New song by these guys from the upcoming new release Dissociation that is coming out October 14th, here is Limerent Death which will be release as a 7" single in September 9th.
Here I transformed it to MP3 and 320 kb quality

http://turbobit.net/5qqh2rdhsiuf.html

Enjoy and leave your opinions on this single and upcoming release!