Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

No country for old men

Started by wither-I, Nov 10, 2007, 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

i am using this in my sig, for posterity and for the fact it might be the gayest thing ive ever heard coming from you hahahahaa
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

haha the man is a great actor, at the same time as being fucking cool, at the same time fucking the hottest actress.

the man even says architecture is his passion, while acting is his job. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/2066592/Brad-Pitt-turns-architect-and-designs-Dubai-hotel.html
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

brad pitt is seriously underrated as an actor.

wither-I

i dunno.... seems a bit trite.... raising arizona,fargo, and big lebowski are flawless... no country was good but not perfect... and i will def be eager to see this movie but just how the preview was done it seems like its gonna be a smash hit..

brad pitt on the other hand is astounding,  mean think about all the classic roles he already has under his belt. he's one of the greatest of all times, hands down.
its funny to think he was on "tales from the crypt" not so long ago...remember that shit!
i had some bitches try to tell me tom cruise was a better actor and had been in better movies...
needless to say, I slapped a hoe... (well two actually) :)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Corleone

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jun 05, 2008, 12:39 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

i am using this in my sig, for posterity and for the fact it might be the gayest thing ive ever heard coming from you hahahahaa
Really?  Even after I admitted to watching 3 seasons of the hills after a hard day in Afghanistan?
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jun 05, 2008, 11:13 AM
brad pitt is seriously underrated as an actor.
You think?  Im pretty sure he is one of the highest paid on earth.  And I think he has gotten a lot of recognition for his work.

devilinside

Variable

deafnotes

shes becoming not attractive

Variable

shes been not attractive. 

bright lights, big city

she was hot in the gone in 60 seconds remake and several. hell i put up antonio banderas's ass in Original Sin just to see her naked
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

she looked like a heroin addict in "gone in 60 sec" thats not hot.

and you dont have to put it in anyones ass, because she was naked in that movie.

13hourstoparadise

No country for old balls...

God damnit, fuck these ads on this site with sound. Jesus!!!

Ok, I know why I stopped coming here... I'm out.

Variable

maybe some downers would help?

13hourstoparadise

Yup, xanax and oxycontin... I feel much better. However, after I'm done with these pills I'm getting sober... Sick of this off again, on again drug binge. I'm being fucking stupid...

Variable

ha yeah.  I can only imagine