Best overall SL female member: Pissedandpierced
Best overall SL moderator: Devilinside
Worst overall SL member: Blondie
Best newbie (has to be signed up after june '07):
Worst newbie (has to be signed up after june '07):
Best old school member: (has to be signed up before june '05):

Personal-
Member(s) you talk to / like the most: Varible, Tonedef
Member(s) that seem cool to you but you haven't gotten the chance to talk a lot with:
Member that should stop leaving and returning on the forums all the time:
Most original topic creator:
Makes the funniest posts: Varible

Hottest guy: Varible/ToneDef is kinda hot
Hottest gal: Meh

Cliché-
Biggest Deftones freak:
Biggest music freak: Tuck
Biggest horndog: What the fuck is a 'horndog'?
Biggest emo: Necrowhateverthefuckhisnameis
Biggest metal-head: Subliminal
Biggest stoner: Tonedef
Biggest gamer:
Biggest movie lover:
Biggest suck up to Nuno:
Biggest slut:

Questions by SL members / other-
Member to make a big comeback in 08:
Member with the best signatures and avatars:
Most feared board gang:

Which board member would you love to meet:
Which board member would you want sex with: pissedandpierced
Most likely gay couple (male / female):
Makes and posts best pictures:
Makes and posts best art / poems:
Makes the most arguments: Variable

Most likely to die from a traffic accident: Necrowhateverthefuckhisnameis
Most likely to die from a sexual disease:
Most likely to die while visiting Sharing Lungs:
Most likely to die while partying and drinking beer:
Most likely to live forever:
Most likely to be the second coming of Jesus: 

"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

mrs_swa

Overall-
Best overall SL male member: Zevaka
Best overall SL female member:White_Pwny
Best overall SL moderator: White_Pwny
Worst overall SL member:non-posting members
Best newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): Goldpony
Worst newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): Atomic
Best old school member: (has to be signed up before june '05): Drop-Dead

Personal-
Member(s) you talk to / like the most: White_Pwny, Yoda on Mars, Goldpony, Blondie, Variable, T-Rock, Deftones-88-05-Deftones, Corleone
Member(s) that seem cool to you but you haven't gotten the chance to talk a lot with: Cyppe101, Emotive Lotion, Fireal1222, Alvarezbassist17,
Member that should stop leaving and returning on the forums all the time: Moz
Most original topic creator: Yoda on Mars
Makes the funniest posts: Goldpony

Hottest guy: many ;)
Hottest gal:White_Pwny

Cliché-
Biggest Deftones freak: White_Pwny
Biggest music freak: Zevaka
Biggest horndog: The Watcher
Biggest emo: Theis
Biggest metal-head:Oldgentlovecraft
Biggest stoner: Fireal1222
Biggest gamer: Crazylegs
Biggest movie lover: Theis
Biggest suck up to Nuno:we all should be
Biggest slut: can't think of one

Member to make a big comeback in 08: looks like Moz has the popular vote
Member with the best signatures and avatars: anyone with DEFTONES related ones
Most feared board gang: Varla, Rosie, and Billie ;)

Which board member would you love to meet:many, where and when is the SL Convention???
Which board member would you want sex with: i'm married, i cannot answer this ;)
Most likely gay couple (male / female): oh the possibilities
Makes and posts best pictures:White_Pwny
Makes and posts best art / poems: Emotive Lotion

Most likely to die from a traffic accident: Necrocetaceanbeastiality
Most likely to die from a sexual disease: Moz
Most likely to die while visiting Sharing Lungs: tarkil
Most likely to die while partying and drinking beer: Cyppe101
Most likely to live forever: Yoda on Mars
Most likely to be the second coming of Jesus: Variable
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

theis

haha i find it funny that so many people think i'm emo.

lolz.

bebo

Infector

I'd love to put a vote forward for this, unfortunately I don't know any of you well enough.

Law

That was a quick year...

edit: woops.

Fireal1222

Best overall SL male member:                  Drop - Dead
Best overall SL female member:               neurotic since i just realized your a girl
Best overall SL moderator:                         azwethinkweiz.. even though he isnt one ( he still loves to tell me when im being a bad mod )
Worst overall SL member:                          im not even gonna get started
Best newbie (has to be signed up after june '07):                gold pony
Worst newbie (has to be signed up after june '07):              refer to question.   "worst overall SL member"
Best old school member: (has to be signed up before june '05):             aenemic... hes been here forever. i would have labeled him as best mod by i wanted to joke with azwethinkweiz

Personal-
Member(s) you talk to / like the most:                             rosebud and alvarez bassist will always be my best board buddies ( and by board i mean butt )
Member(s) that seem cool to you but you haven't gotten the chance to talk a lot with:                           everyone is cool. almost everyone. lol
Member that should stop leaving and returning on the forums all the time:                        drop- dead
Most original topic creator:             i dont know. but whoever made the . ask the person below you a question. thread. is the man
Makes the funniest posts:             tough to say. i really see some funny posts sometimes

i dont know why im typing this here. but on my refrigerator  magnet i noticed that frosty the snowman has a pipe in his mouth. id fucking love puffing with frosty

Hottest guy:              lol. im uncomfortable answering that question
Hottest gal:               juicy fruit's juicy fruit would be miiiighty fine.

Cliché-
Biggest Deftones freak:                 tonedef isnt really a freak. but he seems to love them. as well as the captain and others. im forgetting
Biggest music freak:                         no name cola
Biggest horndog:                            lol moz and oldnewtype have had some ridiculous fucking posts and stories
Biggest emo:                               BEN AND HIS CREW... i love ben. hes one of of my amigos
Biggest metal-head:                            too many of you.
Biggest stoner:                 whats the question again. i forget
Biggest gamer:                          everyone who posts in that game zone thread in the gaming thread. they sound like fucking robots in there
Biggest movie lover:                 again. too many
Biggest suck up to Nuno:                          jyro was probably on here writing him love letters all day
Biggest slut:                                   Vida Mae

Member to make a big comeback in 08:                   that guy from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day with Urkel in his avatar
Member with the best signatures and avatars:                           too many
Most feared board gang:                                                                dont mess with the left-handed bull frogs

Which board member would you love to meet:                     all of you
Which board member would you want sex with:                         all of you
Most likely gay couple (male / female):                             azwethinkweiz/variable              juicyfruit\heyvanity     (druels)
Makes and posts best pictures:                          plenty of people                   
Makes and posts best art / poems:                      i dont knooooow
Makes the most arguments:                             lol

Most likely to die from a traffic accident:                  fuck you if you said me
Most likely to die from a sexual disease:                        theis and variable from all that futt bucking
Most likely to die while visiting Sharing Lungs:                 jyro
Most likely to die while partying and drinking beer:                          hopefully nobody
Most likely to live forever:                                                  refer to next answer                                     
Most likely to be the second coming of Jesus:                  i think its time i told you guys something

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

alvarezbassist17

Deftones-argentina

Overall-
Best overall SL male member: Drop-dead
Best overall SL female member: -
Best overall SL moderator: Ignore the fashion
Worst overall SL member: deftones-88-blabla
Best newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): Goldpony
Worst newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): no newbie has earned my hate yet.
Best old school member: (has to be signed up before june '05): Tonedef, pure truth every time he opens his mouth (or fingers...ok, whatever)

Personal-
Member(s) you talk to / like the most: I'm not talking with anybody that much, but the ones I chat from time to time: Emotive L, Frank, Deftone kid, Far away...am I missing someone?
Member(s) that seem cool to you but you haven't gotten the chance to talk a lot with: Tonedef, Zevaka, Ignore the fashion, aenemic, Hydro, Goldpony, Snw 777, ummm...moz, rx queen, corleone. There's a lot of cool people here.
Member that should stop leaving and returning on the forums all the time: You know, that's the infamous ATF 27
Most original topic creator: Fireal 1222, pure random shit.
Makes the funniest posts: Hydro...rest in peace bro.

Hottest guy: me, of course. That D circled in my av is sooo erotic.
Hottest gal:mmm...I haven't seen every girl in the board, they all should post nude pics NOW (only for decision purposes, you know)

Cliché-
Biggest Deftones freak: The cap'
Biggest music freak: Zevaka
Biggest horndog: Say what???
Biggest emo: ATF 27
Biggest metal-head: Subliminal (Sl's Halford, right there)
Biggest stoner: Fireal1222, Hydro
Biggest gamer: -
Biggest movie lover: -
Biggest suck up to Nuno: I think I'm one of those, I click from time to time those fucking google ads. Everyone should be sucking up this way, I guess.
Biggest slut: ummm...emmm...My rib is broke?

Member to make a big comeback in 08:Marty!!! I miss that guy.
Member with the best signatures and avatars: Emotive, theirs are just STELLAR.
Most feared board gang: I actually have had nightmares where variable is driving the Batcar and wants to run over me (no, not really)

Which board member would you love to meet: Lots, really lots, you know who you are. Distance is a bitch, isn't it?
Which board member would you want sex with: IDK
Most likely gay couple (male / female): Variable & blondie, platonic love is explcit.
Makes and posts best pictures: SNW777, I don't know why, I love his randomness.
Makes and posts best art / poems: ATF 27. They are just so surprising. Nigga's style is unique.

Most likely to die from a traffic accident: Myself
Most likely to die from a sexual disease: Mrs-Swa (sorry my dear...somebody must do dirty work, you know)
Most likely to die while visiting Sharing Lungs: Ry Ry, already did by the way, didn't you know?
Most likely to die while partying and drinking beer: 40% of the board.
Most likely to live forever: Nuno, after dw.com's 50.000.000 visits, he has aquired eternity.
Most likely to be the second coming of Jesus: Zevaka, the downloading messiah.

mrs_swa

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 10, 2007, 01:49 AM

Most likely to die from a sexual disease: Mrs-Swa (sorry my dear...somebody must do dirty work, you know)

well, i guess you boys should line up.....rolls eyes......

ToneDef

Overall-
Best overall SL male member: Tarkil
Best overall SL female member:pissedandpierced
Best overall SL moderator:
Worst overall SL member: Blondie is a shitcunt, as was/is Che
Best newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): The dude with the studio, I forget his name but he seemed pretty cool.
Worst newbie (has to be signed up after june '07):
Best old school member: (has to be signed up before june '05): So many to choose, but Tarkil, Fireal,Gaz,  Alvarez, Tuck, Hydro, Breach Unborn, Crazylegs, Vadimo, Corleone, Theis, Aenemic are all cool in different ways. There are others I forget.

Personal-
Member(s) you talk to / like the most:Tarkil, Subliminal, Gaz, pissedandpierced, Variable, aj, Corleone, Vadimo, 4th Eye, Crazylegs, White Pwny, Tuck, Necrowhateverthefuck, Aenemic, Fireal plus others I forget
Member(s) that seem cool to you but you haven't gotten the chance to talk a lot with: Alvarez seems pretty cool
Member that should stop leaving and returning on the forums all the time: Rosie, Moz, Chrisbo etc
Most original topic creator:
Makes the funniest posts:_jv used to make me chuckle, as did Hydro. Fireal does and so does Alvarez

Hottest guy: Tarkil, naturally
Hottest gal:pissedandpierced and White Pwny got it 'going on'

Cliché-
Biggest Deftones freak: Traditionally it's The Captain
Biggest music freak: The guys in the Download and request thread
Biggest horndog: Moz, traditionally also
Biggest emo: Ben
Biggest metal-head: Gaz or Paint Your Lips I guess
Biggest stoner: Fireal
Biggest gamer: Moz
Biggest movie lover:Theis, Chick or Moi
Biggest suck up to Nuno:
Biggest slut:

Member to make a big comeback in 08:
Member with the best signatures and avatars:
Most feared board gang:

Which board member would you love to meet: I've met some of the best, but those I mentioned in the favourite members category
Which board member would you want sex with: White Pwny and pissedandpierced. Together would be nice.
Most likely gay couple (male / female): White Pwny and Mrs_Swa  :P
Makes and posts best pictures: Jerry Curls posts some ok shit
Makes and posts best art / poems:
Makes the most arguments:Variable obviously

Most likely to die from a traffic accident:
Most likely to die from a sexual disease:
Most likely to die while visiting Sharing Lungs: jYro
Most likely to die while partying and drinking beer:
Most likely to live forever:
Most likely to be the second coming of Jesus: Me

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Best overall SL male member: -
Best overall SL female member: Mrs Swa/White_pwny
Best overall SL moderator: -
Worst overall SL member: Deftones-argentina wanna be musician and likes to insult Mrs Swa with no reason what a fucking asshole
Best newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): goldpony
Worst newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): bebo (probably a fucking fag with mental problems)
Best old school member: (has to be signed up before june '05): -

Personal-
Member(s) you talk to / like the most: White_Pwny, Mrs. Swa, cyppe 101, Corleone,Saturday Night Whiskey777,Tarkil
Member(s) that seem cool to you but you haven't gotten the chance to talk a lot with: T-Rock
Member that should stop leaving and returning on the forums all the time: Blondie, fucking asshole.
Most original topic creator: Gold Pony
Makes the funniest posts: -

Hottest guy: -
Hottest gal: Its a tie Mrs Swa & White_pwny

Cliché-
Biggest Deftones freak: -
Biggest music freak: Devilinside
Biggest horndog: -
Biggest emo: -
Biggest metal-head: Me
Biggest stoner: Mrs. Swa and Myself
Biggest gamer: Me
Biggest movie lover: Azwethinkweiz
Biggest suck up to Nuno: deftones-argentina though this faggot sucks up anyone
Biggest slut: Chickdelalynch

Member to make a big comeback in 08: Me
Member with the best signatures and avatars: deftones kid
Most feared board gang: -

Which board member would you love to meet: Mrs Swa,White Pwny,Corleone,Cyppe101,Tarkil
Which board member would you want sex with: Mrs Swa and White Pwny
Most likely gay couple (male / female): Frankzor and his lover deftones-argentina
Makes and posts best pictures: white wrist
Makes and posts best art / poems: Deftones kid
Makes the most arguments: the little bitch of Frankzor

Most likely to die from a traffic accident: Me for drinking while Im driving once in a while
Most likely to die from a sexual disease: -
Most likely to die while visiting Sharing Lungs: Variable
Most likely to die while partying and drinking beer: cyppe
Most likely to live forever: -
Most likely to be the second coming of Jesus: -
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Signore Costelluccio

Overall
Best overall SL male member: Sam
Best overall SL female member: white pwny for kickin' it mike myers style ( thank you brando!)
Best overall SL moderator: fuck the police
Worst overall SL member: I wanted it to be me, but I stopped coming so I don't know who's who.
Best newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): I like myself, but goldpony is cool too, so was brando and lyyod christmas
Worst newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): white pwny and all her FEO friends
Best old school member: (has to be signed up before june '05): DeftonesATF27, whatever happened to that guy? was it over a bitch? please....come back anyway man!

Personal-
Member(s) you talk to / like the most: Talk to people in real life if you can people.
Member(s) that seem cool to you but you haven't gotten the chance to talk a lot with: Juicy Fruit, although i really just want to perform a rape.
Member that should stop leaving and returning on the forums all the time: White Pwny
Most original topic creator: Jah RastaFarI creates all topics.
Makes the funniest posts: snw777, samson

Hottest guy: me now, or jack nicholson 73'
Hottest gal: Juicy Fruit, damn, I think the reason i stoped coming here is you gotta remember this isnt real, and because of the fact that I can't make entree in her is enough to stop coming.

Cliché-
Biggest Deftones freak: Everyone here is a freak.
Biggest music freak: Probably az, because he's just that, a freak.
Biggest horndog: Moz because alls he does on here is let us into his notebooks upon notebooks of his new fiction erotic novels.
Biggest emo: Blondie
Biggest metal-head: Fuck metal, probably all of you.
Biggest stoner: Jah
Biggest gamer: Mark
Biggest movie lover: Ebert
Biggest suck up to Nuno: Pretty much everyone. Obey your master.
Biggest slut: TheProzacFairy, I've never met anyone like her in terms of sex. The fact that she gets offended by the word proves she is. She doesn't care who she gets fucked by, she's a classic liar, and the only thing you have to do is get her to love you (which is easy too) if you wanna fuck, or maybe she's even easier than that these days? She'll give you that butthole raw on the first date. anyone that does that, c'mon now, theres gotta be a deeper word than slut. Oh and she never uses protection and let's you switch back and forth between holes, damn I seriously need an aids test and this is probably the only time you'll find me serious. I really am serious.

Member to make a big comeback in 08: I haven't been on this board for a while but I was either thinking of coming back as someone nice and getting you all to love me, then pulling a waldrock once i've reached fame or just not ever coming back again.
Member with the best signatures and avatars: nerds
Most feared board gang: wooie i n i is fright

Which board member would you love to meet: smokin a pound of kush with samson or snw 777 would be tight, but I've already met TPF and fucked her and got blown and swallowed twice daily, what more can you do after that?
Which board member would you want sex with: Juicy Fruit for sure. When you get better pussy and look back on the past, dirty traps like TPF don't even harden me anymore.
Most likely gay couple (male / female): ATF and Blondie
Makes and posts best pictures: John
Makes and posts best art / poems: ATF
Makes the most arguments: variable - Stop arguing, leave in peace, fuck the war.

Most likely to die from a traffic accident: I wouldn't mind going out that way, except not a traffic accident, high speed highway flip the car and total it style.
Most likely to die from a sexual disease: Definitley TPF, when we first started fucking, she was the only girl that ever made my balls itch for a week! and her self...
Most likely to die while visiting Sharing Lungs: White Pwny, quit while your ahead.
Most likely to die while partying and drinking beer: there's nobody that exciting here
Most likely to live forever: I'll be the first one to go, thats for sure.
Most likely to be the second coming of Jesus: I am Jesus Costelluccio, Filling my temple with insense daily, giving thanks and praises, jah rastafari haile selassie.

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

shine down unshy

Quote from: Signore Costelluccio on Dec 13, 2007, 07:05 PM
Overall
Best overall SL female member: white pwny for kickin' it mike myers style ( thank you brando!)
Worst overall SL member: I wanted it to be me, but I stopped coming so I don't know who's who.
Best newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): I like myself, but goldpony is cool too, so was brando and lyyod christmas
Worst newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): white pwny and all her FEO friends
Best old school member: (has to be signed up before june '05): DeftonesATF27, whatever happened to that guy? was it over a bitch? please....come back anyway man!

Personal-
Member(s) you talk to / like the most: Talk to people in real life if you can people.
Member(s) that seem cool to you but you haven't gotten the chance to talk a lot with: Juicy Fruit, although i really just want to perform a rape.
Member that should stop leaving and returning on the forums all the time: White Pwny

Hottest gal: Juicy Fruit, damn, I think the reason i stoped coming here is you gotta remember this isnt real, and because of the fact that I can't make entree in her is enough to stop coming.

Cliché-
Biggest horndog: Moz because alls he does on here is let us into his notebooks upon notebooks of his new fiction erotic novels.
Biggest slut: TheProzacFairy, I've never met anyone like her in terms of sex. The fact that she gets offended by the word proves she is. She doesn't care who she gets fucked by, she's a classic liar, and the only thing you have to do is get her to love you (which is easy too) if you wanna fuck, or maybe she's even easier than that these days? She'll give you that butthole raw on the first date. anyone that does that, c'mon now, theres gotta be a deeper word than slut. Oh and she never uses protection and let's you switch back and forth between holes, damn I seriously need an aids test and this is probably the only time you'll find me serious. I really am serious.

Member to make a big comeback in 08: I haven't been on this board for a while but I was either thinking of coming back as someone nice and getting you all to love me, then pulling a waldrock once i've reached fame or just not ever coming back again.

Which board member would you love to meet: smokin a pound of kush with samson or snw 777 would be tight, but I've already met TPF and fucked her and got blown and swallowed twice daily, what more can you do after that?
Which board member would you want sex with: Juicy Fruit for sure. When you get better pussy and look back on the past, dirty traps like TPF don't even harden me anymore.
Makes the most arguments: variable - Stop arguing, leave in peace, fuck the war.

Most likely to die from a traffic accident: I wouldn't mind going out that way, except not a traffic accident, high speed highway flip the car and total it style.
Most likely to die from a sexual disease: Definitley TPF, when we first started fucking, she was the only girl that ever made my balls itch for a week! and her self...
Most likely to die while visiting Sharing Lungs: White Pwny, quit while your ahead.
Most likely to die while partying and drinking beer: there's nobody that exciting here
Most likely to be the second coming of Jesus: I am Jesus Costelluccio, Filling my temple with insense daily, giving thanks and praises, jah rastafari haile selassie.

RESPECT

untz untz untz

Overall

Personal-

Cliché-

Dude, get over it already.  Maybe you should have made yourself the biggest emo, not blondie.

Signore Costelluccio

I LUV I JAH - Walking down Babylon Lane / Me and Mi Chica living our lives in peace / Two young men call me not their brother / try to make me feel ashamed / Chorus:But I luv I Jah yeah, he tell me not to be that way / I luv I Jah yeah, I gotta keep my P.M.A. / My lovely sister, judge me by my clothes, yeah / Only to learn to her mistake not everyone's alike / We're not all uptight / Ah no fuss no fight / Cool that way / Cool that way / Chorus / I luv I Jah

mrs_swa

is this the sequel to Amy Winehouse's Rehab song? 

T-Rock

You? Hottest guy...REAAALLLLY?

LAWL.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep