Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

31 days of Deftones....................................................

Started by def-head, Dec 03, 2007, 06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

And now you're sharing the top dvd of 2003 in Dvd. Man, this is huge, REALLY huge.

DNZ

awesome! too bad i already have most of these but still.. awesome!

stuka

I spend great time around here, really thank you def-head.
face teh load.

Deftones-argentina

U torrent advanced users, my download speed is getting reaaaaally slow. yby now, it isn't allowuing me to download any of zombtracker's torrents, and the other torrent which is not from there is going to like 5 k, and it should at 50. My ration os 0.835. Any solutions?

def-head

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 15, 2007, 04:28 PM
U torrent advanced users, my download speed is getting reaaaaally slow. yby now, it isn't allowuing me to download any of zombtracker's torrents, and the other torrent which is not from there is going to like 5 k, and it should at 50. My ration os 0.835. Any solutions?

Go to options tab, click speed guide and change the default settings to suit your connection.

mr.sinister

great thanks again for all of these bootlegs man! cheers!

ignore the fashion

ignore the fashion

the 11/11/06 one is amazing.

awesome menus and cool bonus features.

mr.sinister

def-head

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Dec 22, 2007, 03:03 AM
the 11/11/06 one is amazing.

awesome menus and cool bonus features.

Agreed, I love the layout of this disc and wanted to share it with everybody. I give a big thanks to Monk aka Wirx, for giving me permission to share his great work.
I did get a bit behind on the other shows from sharing DVD's though. It takes a while to seed them out because of their size. I will have audio shows for the next few days to try and caught up before Christmas.

ignore the fashion

Deftones 1996-02-25 Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA (DVD)
http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=20123&hit=1

i keep wanting to download that, but because its like half korn i'm put off by it.

korn just doesn't do it for me anymore. even though its the old stuff, i still don't care for it much. its been years since i've listened to a korn song besides what i hear on the radio.

ignore the fashion

samson simpson

he maxed out on 28

shoot him

anyways , thank you very much.

def-head

Quote from: samson simpson on Jan 03, 2008, 09:48 PM
he maxed out on 28

shoot him

anyways , thank you very much.

Sorry, I was busy at the end of the month and this thread was getting old. Anyhow, I will put up more shows sometime.

ChickenNoodle

ignore the fashion

i just glanced at a few of the first torrents and they all have the info listed on the page, if you're not a member i guess you'd have to register to see them. not sure if you want to go through that hassle.