Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

mp4 player / recorder

Started by defTHE1s, Dec 20, 2007, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Hi, everyone, i'm back from a long abscence due to some problems, and i'm here now asking you guys 1 question:

What do you recommend me to get?
I'm looking for an mp3/mp4 player that included with it audio recorder (what devices do you, audio tapers use for) to record live shows with a decent quality, and i need that it could show pictures (videos would be better), with FM radio and a memory of 2-4 GB avobe.. what do you recommend me? or what do they use to record the live shows? if you can helpme posting some photos, cost and where-to-find-them, it would be amazing.
i need to make a decision before this weekend arrives, so please, give me an advice!!!
All i need is:
mp3/mp4 player, capable of acc, wma, avi, asf, the more the device have, the more i need it. (isn't acc the losless codec used by Apple on iTunes and iPod? i need to play loseless files, like that or like the used by Sony Walkmans, Atrac3).
Audio recorder (good to decent quality)
FM player
Pictures viewer (that means, color screen!)
Video player
Memory from 2-4 to more GB...

basically that's all need, i would get an iPod because it offers almost all the things listed, but since it doesn't have the FM player and Audio recorder....

well, thanks for reading!!!,

it's good to be back again!!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Deftones-argentina

I don't think any device with all that things has a proper Audio recorder to be honest. Usually, they have a $0.15 cheap mic that only get a small portion of the spectrum and it overdrives at show's audio pressure. What audio tapers use are Mini disk recorders, but that's another thing. Good luck!

defTHE1s

the mini disk recorders are like the Sony NetMD ones? they use mini disks... or i think so...
but thanks anyway  : ;)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Frankz0r

That gadget you want doesnt exist :D

No, seriously... if you pretend to record a show with a device, you're wrong. That shit doesnt work... no matter how expensive the device is... those things are used for journalists and people like that. If you want to record a show u must be able to get into the band's console or something like that. Sorry.

defTHE1s

ok, ok, i was just like dreaming of the "perfect gadget" maybe...  :D
but what about the Mini disk recorders, thy're like the Sony NetMD or like that?