Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones "Sacto" Jacket on Ebay

Started by oldschooldt, Jan 10, 2008, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldschooldt

Didn't know what section to put this in but I figured some of you might be interested in this Jacket.  I would like for it to go to a committed Deftones fan as I attained it more than 10 years ago at a show in Sacramento from the guys.  Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330203288630

goldpony

it would be nice to see an actual picture of the windbreaker and not just the logo
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

snw777

sactoca was a deftones fan site if you dont know.

oldschooldt

Actually there are 4 pictures up on the auction...Imageshack might be slow uploading them though, it's working on my end.  I'm well aware of all the old sites for Deftones fans but have not been involved with any since 1998.

snw777

goldpony

Quote from: oldschooldt on Jan 10, 2008, 09:48 PM
Actually there are 4 pictures up on the auction...Imageshack might be slow uploading them though, it's working on my end.  I'm well aware of all the old sites for Deftones fans but have not been involved with any since 1998.

oh, the computer im on wont allow me view them. carry on
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

blondie

oldschooldt

Sorry, can't do it for free.  I have a ton of other rare Deftones stuff (Promo discs and Pictures from shows/parties).  I would be glad to share those with you guys and possibly auction off some of the stuff.

deftfan

Quote from: oldschooldt on Jan 10, 2008, 09:41 PM
Didn't know what section to put this in but I figured some of you might be interested in this Jacket.  I would like for it to go to a committed Deftones fan as I attained it more than 10 years ago at a show in Sacramento from the guys.  Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330203288630

i will buy ithis if this auction wasn't on ebay and not only paypal, anyway you can send this to Europe (Poland) ?

Crazylegs

i could shit out a better looking piece of clothing.

blondie

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftonekid

pissedandpierced

That jacket isn't rare, I have seen that jacket for sale on merch sites loads of times and I think that Giant Merch were selling them not so long ago.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

oldschooldt

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jan 11, 2008, 10:06 AM
That jacket isn't rare, I have seen that jacket for sale on merch sites loads of times and I think that Giant Merch were selling them not so long ago.

Like I said in the auction, this is an original and not a reproduction that can be found at those online stores.  I got this from the guys over 10 years ago in Sacramento...so this is a true collectors item rather than a piece of apparel.

ablackswan

poison the well's jacket is nice too
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline