Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Band Bashing Thread

Started by theshadeisatool, Jan 12, 2008, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: frud on Jun 10, 2008, 12:40 PM
And of those stupid wannabe grindcore bands around nowadays.
The ones like The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me The Horizon, or anything even remotely similar.
It's just goofy ass kids slamming random open chords and yelling nothing in their microphone.
It's fucking ridiculous.
Fuck them all in hell.
done.

Not grindcore. 

bright lights, big city

someone doesn't know what grindcore is.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Muzic Junkie

Bring me the horizon
Slipknot
Bullet for my valentine ... ( kind of)
Hanson XD
Boy II men
Metro station/ Those bands when you go " oh i'm into rock. metal etc" " oh so you like metro station? "
But then i guess you can't blamee the bands its the people ohhh i so hate people who go " you listin to tool? ughh I hate Death metal!" yeah i've had my little out let  :) lol aorry for that Annnnd

All those scremo bands ^^ comment above ( above)
and if the that guy in bring me the horizon with long hair cut his hair he'd probably be good looking

devilinside

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 02, 2008, 07:36 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Oct 02, 2008, 05:55 PM
Quote from: bewareofrats on Oct 02, 2008, 09:06 AM
Pink Floyd
Dillinger Escape Plan
Radiohead
Nine Inch Nails
Tool

Seems like someone needs to review his music taste...   ;)

yeah, no shit.  what is not legit about those bands?

theis

Haha, I just scrolled through this thread. The hate some of you have for Mike Patton is both sad and shocking. Seriously, to call him a "talentless hack" is the most ridiculous thing ever. A very ignorant statement.

His diversity and creativity is unlike anyone else in the musical world. Evidence? Faith No More and Mr. Bungle discography. The man has done every single genre of music and he can do practically everything with his voice.

bright lights, big city

i do like most of mike patton's work.

also i miss this thread.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ben

I don't even know what sucks anymore.

theis

Crazylegs

that has to be a joke.

ben

well yea, I know about THE most hated music group in the world.  They've almost turned the hatred into a positive thing.  But yea...pretty good example.

A press release issued by Brokencyde's record label about I'm Not a Fan, But the Kids Like It!'s first week of sales contained quotes from bands and music critics that have publicly expressed their dislike for the album and Brokencyde.[4] The press release stated that although Brokencyde "might just be the most hated band in America," with the release of I'm Not a Fan they have "silenced critics and haters" due to its high peak on the Billboard 200 charts, even though it only made #86 and was reviewed generally negatively.

bright lights, big city

Alright I'll get the ball rolling again.

I don't like Alice In Chains' sound or Layne Staley's singing. There I said it, and I know several people on here love the band (and I'm sorry, but I'm just being honest). Especially "Man In the Box" too.

Same with Jane's Addiction. Actually, this might be more of a Dave Navarro thing because I thought RHCP's One Hot Minute was their worst album.
DERP

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 20, 2009, 09:15 PM

I don't like Alice In Chains' sound or Layne Staley's singing. There I said it, and I know several people on here love the band (and I'm sorry, but I'm just being honest). Especially "Man In the Box" too.

Woah!

That's definitely a surprise. Man in the Box is one of my all time favorite songs.

Ah well, to each his own.

bright lights, big city

hah, yeah. sorry buddy.
DERP

Jacob

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 20, 2009, 09:15 PM

Same with Jane's Addiction. Actually, this might be more of a Dave Navarro thing because I thought RHCP's One Hot Minute was their worst album.

heh, those are two of my absolute favorites ;D

grow some taste, dude  >:(
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

defTHE1s

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jan 13, 2008, 05:38 AM
Fuck you:

Dragonforce for pretending to play good power/speed metal
The Beatles for just being too damn mellow and an extra special fuck you to all the delusional fanatics out there
Iron Maiden for being snobby British twats who had their day thirty years ago
agreed.
add a Fuck You to
U2
Coldplay (I only like The scientist and Yellow)
Kiss
Nickelback

and yeah, more to come

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Quote from: neutron liar on Mar 18, 2008, 09:59 PM
"Even Jesus Hates Creed" ~ Dexter from the Offspring wore a shirt that said this.  fucking ace.
hahaha!!!
cool!
I want that shirt!

and again
Quote from: NiChe on Mar 18, 2008, 11:13 PM
oh and FUCK OFF U2.

JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE.
aAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Quote from: bewareofrats on Oct 02, 2008, 09:06 AM
Pink Floyd
Dillinger Escape Plan
The Mars Volta
Radiohead
Nine Inch Nails
Tool
Slipknot
Korn

AC/DC
Guns N Roses
Dave Matthew's Band

.....And many many more.
so WHAT THE HELL DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Jonas Borthers??
But yeah, forgot to say FUCK AC/DC, GnR and DMB  ;D

Alvar

i hate the whole fucking music industry. burn in hell

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

defTHE1s

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jul 21, 2009, 03:03 AM
Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jul 20, 2009, 06:31 PM
Quote from: ben on Jul 20, 2009, 06:26 PM
I don't even know what sucks anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U
haha.. the most hated "band" in America!
dat's tru!!

I have to say it's not even the music or really the concept behind it that's awful.  It's two guys that look like that singing about getting drunk and fucking.  Seriously?  There is no way in Hell those guys get laid looking like teenage girls.