Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@shaye

Started by goldpony, Jan 12, 2008, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

I imagine universal health care as the DMV in a hospital.  Federalizing shit just always sucks.  I can't figure out why people want it.

Shaye

So a friend of mine and i decided we were cool enough to start a blog. LOL

I wanted to link it to you guys if you wanna check it out and whatnot. 

http://blogirls.wordpress.com/

It's just us writing about random stuff. There's no real theme. It's still in the beginning stages too. Enjoy.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Shaye

Shaye

bumpity bump bump...

www.blogirls.wordpress.com

*cough, cough*

Shaye

Oh it's been so long. My old laptop is fried!! Might have lost all my pictures, school work and songs, but I'm sitting here with a beautiful new macbook and sharing lungs again.

bright lights, big city

lucky. macbook's are pretty radtastic.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Shaye

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 27, 2009, 04:35 AM
lucky. macbook's are pretty radtastic.

Fuck yeah they are!  :D

Shaye

I'm baaaaaaaaaack......

Grad school is ruining my life. I wanted to stop by and say hello to my friends from the internets. Hope you're all doing well!

bright lights, big city

apparently, no one is around...

anyhoo, what're you going to grad school for?
DERP

Shaye

Elementary and special education. It's rough.

I'm having serious self-doubts. I don't know how I'll be a good teacher, when I'm not a good student. I mean, I get good grades, but everything is always sort of half-assed and left to the last minute so I dunno...

But I've never been a quitter, so I guess I'll just see where this takes me. Plus it's one of the few stable jobs left since it can't be outsourced.

We'll see...

Variable

Hey, those who can't do teach.  Right?  You will be fine.  Just keep up the hard work.  I am the exact same way with putting shit off and stuff.  I think its just a personality trait for those of us who know we were meant to have people working under us to do little bitch work that we find boring so that we can focus on more important things.  Like SL ;)   

Seriously though, keep it up. 

mrs_swa

Happy Birthday Shaye!!   :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Shaye

Aww thanks! Sorry I'm so late to reply.

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on May 20, 2009, 08:08 AM
Hey, those who can't do teach.  Right?  You will be fine.  Just keep up the hard work.  I am the exact same way with putting shit off and stuff.  I think its just a personality trait for those of us who know we were meant to have people working under us to do little bitch work that we find boring so that we can focus on more important things.  Like SL ;)   

Seriously though, keep it up. 

Yeah it def is a personality trait. I don't think I'll ever change, lol. Thanks for the pep talk though, I feel better now.

Variable

:) good.  Someday we will rule the world shaye, just wait.  And even if its just me, ill totally let you into my super cool kids that rule the world club. 

Variable

how are you anyways shaye?  Stop by more often and update us to your status

Shaye

Now that I am pretty much finished with school until Fall I will try to be around more often.   ;)

I am doing ok. Going to a concert tomorrow and I'm very excited about that. It's good to have gotten school out of the way for a little while. I got a raise at work. So I can't really complain, although I'm sure I still will.

And thanks for letting me part of your super cool kids club. If it's just me that rules the world, you'll be my secretary of world defense.

Variable

I'm totally down to be secretary of world defense.  But I think I should also hold some kind of a broad decision making job.  Like Vice ruler or something.  Oh, and also secretary of sex....those are my terms. 

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Jul 22, 2009, 02:27 AM
Oh, and also secretary of sex....those are my terms. 

Whoa. That's weird, those were going to be my terms for you also...  ;)