Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

On SharingLungs ranking, you are a Pink Maggit.

You haven't brought anything to this board yet.

Your posts are annoying.

Lots of people here and on YouTube think you are one of the most annoying fanboys ever.

Conclusion: you are a newbie.

HXGRMWORLD

a`rite... i notice some racist shit in here... anyway thanx...  the fact that im new it doesnt mean im less than any of you...  we all are fuckin`fans and nobodys s gonna change that...  anyway if i dont help its because they havent played here or south america that way would be easier for me to get all the shit u got... u got that coz u fuckin live there...   and u can get that easy... thats fuckin why!!!!!  anyway thanx 4 nothin`
Rest In Peace Chi, Forever Loved and Honored!

Vesanic

Lol, what a stupid answer.

First of all, I'm not racist at all. I have friends at every corner of the world. Defcay, for example, is chilean and is a good buddy. Secondly, I'm from Belgium, one of the smallest countries of the world. Deftones came here 5 times or something like that. You don't even know what you're talking about.

The fact is that you suck and you can't accept that, so you will not try to change this. Because you are stupid.

" thats fuckin why!!!!! "

By the way, you should go to the @ User to User thread, someone thought about you, there.

HXGRMWORLD

thats bad shit dude...  so why u tease every newbie that comes here?  i think u should support instead of criticise and shits like that... this site is a COMUNITY ,that means we support each other: givin lessons,advice, and stuff... i dont understand why u insult every fuckin time i make a fuckin post... if u say that im annoying.. ok i accept...  the fact that i was like that when i saw the tones it was because i was drunk excited and a mixture of shits...  is not my mothafuckin fault!!! ok?   anyway i accept... and if i bothered u  or someone...  with my annoying shit...  I`M FUCKIN`SORRY!!!!!  OK?   are we even now? can we have a new start?

Vesanic

I don't tease every newbie around. I'm not like that at all. I don't tease you because you are a newbie. I was a newbie, I've been teased and I know it's not a cool thing. You could be a cool newbie. Even if you had 115478765846545 in your posts count, I'd tell you you're annoying, because you are. Seems like you're thinking a bit now, though, so maybe I could tell " you were ".

Fact is, although it is a community and everyone should help each other to make themselves a " good " member, some things should come by themselves. Like not using fucking caps and not being uselessly excited on every post.

Think a bit more. One day, I won't feel like bashing you on every post.

HXGRMWORLD

and u know what vesanic? if i suck a`rite... and what are you?  i`m a college graduate in spanish english... master degree in education.. and what are you? i bet u r a nobody... stop saying shit you don`t know... at least i am something... what are you? tell us dude!!!

Vesanic

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Sep 30, 2009, 09:06 PM
and u know what vesanic? if i suck a`rite... and what are you?  i`m a college graduate in spanish english... master degree in education.. and what are you? i bet u r a nobody... stop saying shit you don`t know... at least i am something... what are you? tell us dude!!!

That's one of the most stupid arguments I've even seen. You could have won the Nobel price in sciences section, you could win bunch of cash every fucking day, you could still be a useless sucker. The job doesn't mean anything. I'm 20years old, I'm a student.

Wow, you're graduate, big time, you're probably the master of wise, knowledge, and maturity.

You suck, and I tend to think you always will, considering how stupid your argumentation is.

HXGRMWORLD

ok ok i know...   i dont want to argue here with you man... i said that i was sorry ok?  I ACCEPT... if you dont get that.. i`ll understand man...    we could be good and suck at something... but stop saying bad shit man.. we agree in that we have to support each other... i came here to make friends man...  and you tease mu post... we could have an arrangement...   about shit that u guys here dont like.. im new i dont have much time to download and catch up about sharinglungs.. my bad... im a fan... i cant help it.... so if you want to i stop my rude language and all that shit but u promise to not tease me or anyone got it? damn.. how difficult is to deal with people sometimes....

Deft11_17ones

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 30, 2009, 09:10 PM
Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Sep 30, 2009, 09:06 PM

That's one of the most stupid arguments I've even seen. You could have won the Nobel price in sciences section, you could win bunch of cash every fucking day, you could still be a useless sucker. The job doesn't mean anything. I'm 20years old, I'm a student.

Wow, you're graduate, big time, you're probably the master of wise, knowledge, and maturity.

You suck, and I tend to think you always will, considering how stupid your argumentation is.

Dont waste your time on this asshole man, he is fucking worthless and not even worth your time. Lets get back to the origin point of this thread :)

slyartwork

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Sep 30, 2009, 07:27 PM

sorry I have a question... what`s the name of the font deftones used for SNW???  please? thanks in advance :D

comic sans
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Rutje15

pixElsblUr

Vesanic

Deft11_17ones

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Sep 30, 2009, 07:27 PM

sorry I have a question... what`s the name of the font deftones used for SNW???  please? thanks in advance :D

Wingdings 1,2,3 ;)

DEFCAY

Quote from: Rutje15 on Oct 01, 2009, 01:32 PM
Quote from: slyartwork on Oct 01, 2009, 06:19 AM
comic sans

lol

lol x 2 xD!

about you guys, STOP YOUR FIGHT!: maybe we need create a thread called "FIGHT HERE" or something like that.

Vesanic

Quote from: DEFCAY on Oct 01, 2009, 05:22 PM
comic sans

lol

lol x 2 xD!

about you guys, STOP YOUR FIGHT!: maybe we need create a thread called "FIGHT HERE" or something like that.

SHUT THE FUCK UP CHILEAN FAGGOT I'M RACIST YOU KNOW !

Urantia23

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 01, 2009, 05:24 PM
comic sans

lol

lol x 2 xD!

well, it's official... FIGHT THREAD!

lol  :-*

pixElsblUr

DEFCAY

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 01, 2009, 05:24 PM
comic sans

lol

lol x 2 xD!

:'( ;D

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com