Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rainbow Face + ~Mastermind~ Mix series

Started by IDAUMAUDAU, Feb 08, 2008, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

DefAlx

Quote from: MxKnife on Apr 24, 2010, 05:20 PM

Not to be pushy or shit, but any way you could re up these one mediafire or megaupload cuz this 50.0 KB DL limit sucks ass.

yeah i know that download speed is too slowly but i have an ftp access to this filehosting so i've just dropped all archives into ftp-client and forgot about uploading untill i got links and posted it here. reupload to mediafire or other is a bit harder for me, sorry

Sushi-X

Quote from: DefAlx on Apr 24, 2010, 06:39 PM
Quote from: MxKnife on Apr 24, 2010, 05:20 PM

Not to be pushy or shit, but any way you could re up these one mediafire or megaupload cuz this 50.0 KB DL limit sucks ass.

yeah i know that download speed is too slowly but i have an ftp access to this filehosting so i've just dropped all archives into ftp-client and forgot about uploading untill i got links and posted it here. reupload to mediafire or other is a bit harder for me, sorry

aH well its understandable. You still have my thanks though

Rocket Skates '94

HUANSOAHN

yeaaah DefAlx you're my hero! thank you so much, i already had given it up to get them..  :D :'(
you made my day!!

cheers!

deftjess

damn the files dont exist no more

sucks

XJohnnyX

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

Deftones-argentina

deftjess

Deftones-argentina

thank you very much!!! I'll share what were the highlights for me.

So far, I'd highly recommend Tortoise-Crest from the 14th mixtape.

cnr~

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Nov 28, 2010, 11:30 PM
thank you very much!!! I'll share what were the highlights for me.

So far, I'd highly recommend Tortoise-Crest from the 14th mixtape.

That song as well as Imonster - heaven has been on 2 mixtapes, im not sure what ones i downloaded before, but i got the 14th one and Crest got me into tortoise alot, ive got two of their albums so far, really good! These mixtapes have been very enlightening

Sushi-X

If anyone has mixtapes 8&9 and could upload them. That would be fucking awesome :)

Rocket Skates '94

Shadow46/2

Was hoping I could resurrect this thread to see if anyone was willing to re-up the mixes. All he megaUpload files are gone since the website got govt'd, and the mediafire ones aren't working either.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Shadow46/2

Or at the very least, the track listings for em all.

Teknoman

I remember Chino posting a link on their myspace on '08 i think. I though it was some kind of advance from the new album but it was a "mixtape" with love songs named 8.zip i still have the original file on my hard drive. i cant upload it but this is the track list:

http://bayimg.com/lAPepAADc

Not sure if you are looking for this though

I make music too

cvthedrv

Shadow46/2

Shadow46/2