Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rainbow Face + ~Mastermind~ Mix series

Started by IDAUMAUDAU, Feb 08, 2008, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balthazard

could anyone post a link in order to download it  :-D thx

aj

awesome, i've been missing that Riviere track since it got removed from Mastermind's myspace.

Can someone please rip that track onto mp3 please? i don't usually ask for shit, but i can't find it on itunes

IDAUMAUDAU

I will upload the compilation and all the albums today or tomorrow :)

IDAUMAUDAU

Topic udpated for ~Mastermind~ Mix #2 - Valentines Edition.

Enjoy !

aj

Quote from: aj on Feb 14, 2008, 09:47 PM
awesome, i've been missing that Riviere track since it got removed from Mastermind's myspace.

Can someone please rip that track onto mp3 please? i don't usually ask for shit, but i can't find it on itunes

I repeat...

IDAUMAUDAU

~Mastermind~ Mix #2 - Valentines Edition

http://rapidshare.com/files/92476824/Mastermind__2.rar.html

QuoteAbstrackt Keal Agram - Discography Cheesy
Download

???

Slacker

yeah finally i had a hold on those denali albums, plus some madeleine peyroux it all clicks now.

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Hidalgo

Wow! Check out your boy coming through once again with some communication. Gotta say, I really enjoy these mixes as well as all the positive feedback so big thanks for listening. Anyway, Just got home for a little 6 day break from the studio. The new stuff is real sick. Having a blast making this record. Aside from actually working on music me and guys been knee deep in some Texas Hold 'Em. Anyone wanting to battle look for us online on Full Tilt Poker. Though its all play money it gets pretty gangsta some nights. We also have an ongoing Risk tournament involving Stef, Cheng, and myself that has also has it's gangsta moments in our fight for global domination. Other than that we are pretty much on schedule with the record. Terry Date will be joining us in Sacramento at the end of march to start the actual tracking along with our friend Scotty Olson who also worked on the White Pony album and who has been in the writing sessions with us over the last couple months. Well hope all is dandy. Till next week...

-Chino

Hidalgo

he actually talks about the record this time. nice

Hidalgo

he says they'll start actual tracking at the end of march.....what does Chino mean by tracking?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

13hourstoparadise

That 'Wired All Wrong' song is fucking dope!!!

Errr.. at least the intro...

emotivelotion

IDAUMAUDAU

Hidalgo

finally Chino starts using the computer to talk to us

emotivelotion

Hidalgo

bloody_liver

thanks man, this offering is incredible!