Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rabbit Junk

Started by occipudding, Feb 18, 2008, 02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

occipudding

anybody heard this band?  i just found out about them a couple days ago and i think they're awersome.  nice mix between punk, metal, electronica, and hippity hoppity.  really loud and obnoxious sounding.  more punk than anything i think but i think they're (or he's since it's pretty much just a one man band with some chick named sum grrrl throwing down some vocals here and there) one of the best bands i've come across in a while.  not for everybody but if you like loud shit and you're bored and looking to expand your horizons, why not check em out.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=29162922
and if you like this, JP (rabbit junk dude) also had a project a couple years ago apparently called The Shizit which is pretty much the same type of thing.
enjoy.
machete!  meow

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

"Awesome"

LOL that was a good one
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

ignore the fashion

i checked them out. pretty cool shit. i like it.