Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

MeanStreet Vol 10.12 | June 2000

Started by ignore the fashion, Feb 22, 2008, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

another scan of an old article i had laying around, when i was digging up that pulse magazine to scan it i came across this one and forgot i had it.

click to enlarge.

a full scan of the cover, it was a little too big for my scanner so i had to scan it in 2 sections and edited them together in photoshop.

a full scan of the article, once again it was a little too big so i cut it down the middle and scanned it.

and for easier reading...

13hourstoparadise

Hidalgo

tarkil

Cool, man thanks for that again...  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Deftones-argentina

thanks for the info cesar. more than 2 dozen songs from the pony...hope someday that kind of things leaks.

13hourstoparadise

They are unmastered and unfinished, just like all the extra tracks from SNW...

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 23, 2008, 06:24 PM

it doesn't matter dude. Deftones unmastered & unfinished shit is better than many bands finished and brilliantly mastered songs.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Feb 23, 2008, 09:21 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 23, 2008, 06:24 PM

it doesn't matter dude. Deftones unmastered & unfinished shit is better than many bands finished and brilliantly mastered songs.

Agreed ;)

stuka

Haha i always found funny the black thing on stef's face.
Yeah thank you for that!
face teh load.

13hourstoparadise

Stef only censored his face when his hair was short. Odd...

I've met Stef many times and never got a good vibe... To be honest after speaking with Chi, Stef loves George W Bush - I think that explains it... For a stoner what the fuck... I don't get Stef. he talks a lot of shit.... He needs to push Kush and riff some violet riffs like he wants...

13hourstoparadise

My grammer sucks, and I've been up all night recording... Little drunk so flame away...