Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Please give a listen...

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Feb 25, 2008, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

http://www.myspace.com/13hourstoparadise

I posted this here since a HUGE influence is Team Sleep. Can you hear it in my tracks? Tell me what you think!? Please :)

Remember, all four tracks are unmastered, not EVEN close to done, and still need a lot fo work.

I hope someday I get to work with Rick, Chino, and hopefully Rob Crow.

deftfan

Nice songs, Valium is really great and Caesura is also good ;)

Jacob

not to be an ass, but this still isn't Team Sleep related thus it doesn't belong in that section ;)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

shine down unshy

Yeah I liked the way Valium sounded.  Build on that.

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 26, 2008, 01:34 AM
not to be an ass, but this still isn't Team Sleep related thus it doesn't belong in that section ;)

You're not an ass. I only found it best fitting in this forum since my style is simular to Team Sleep...

Seems like everyone likes 'Valium', I'm going to work on it tonight! I got a lot of ideas...

Thanks for the replies everyone...

13hourstoparadise

Looks like the thread got moved... Okay, I'm gonna go have a smoke and start layering 'Valium'... Gonna be a long night but I got some brie cheese, wine, and some pain killers :)

Deftones-argentina

There is some interesting stuff in your space, good job. I'd recommend you a click track for recording the acoustic guitars.
I really liked Spades & valium, good work. the others weren't bad at all, though.

samson simpson

It would really sound good if Team Sleep never made a actual recording for the public to hear.

Jacob

I finally got around to listen and I think you've got some great stuff there. it's very minimalistic, which can be nice, but I think you can evolve these things to some really cool songs.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, I'm working on it, thanks for the replies ;)

theshadeisatool

Qué maravilla dude! Very enjoyable.

untz untz untz

occipudding

sounds good.  needs more going on though.  drums and some weird sounds would probably be cool.  maybe vocals.  im sure that tulibu dibu douchou chick is looking for work.
machete!  meow