Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

was that frank???

Started by goldpony, Mar 11, 2008, 03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

so i was watching americas best dance crew (hey it was Thriller week) and they cut to the audience and who is sitting there but Frank. they even flashed his name on the screen and everything...surreal. the best part was he was sitting next to and seemed to be there with brody jenner ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Inkblades

Highly distressing, to say the least. Frank should be creating mind-blowing sounds right now, not lollygagging around at trendy, youth-orientated dance shows. The Mein video was probably his idea.

Timmy666

sometimes i feel like im the only one who thought mein was an insanely fun video.

ignore the fashion

do you know what episode?

tons of that shit is on youtube

E-Money

Quote from: Timmy666 on Mar 11, 2008, 03:47 AM
sometimes i feel like im the only one who thought mein was an insanely fun video.

i hope you are cuz that shit was bad very bad!

buddyboy101

mein was chino's idea and i thought it was one of their best vids yet...especially that la river scene

blondie

mein's video was truly horrible.

Jizzlobber

Mein was just , not as moody, and "arty" as a lot of their music is. the song didnt help but. i prefer the darker, more sombre style of video's
<

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: stapezee on Mar 11, 2008, 04:52 AM
Quote from: Timmy666 on Mar 11, 2008, 03:47 AM

i hope you are cuz that shit was bad very bad!

ahhahaahahaha.

goldpony

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Mar 11, 2008, 04:35 AM
do you know what episode?

tons of that shit is on youtube

it was the Thriller episode where the crews danced to songs from Thriller. they showed him after status quo. here is the vid, you can see him @ 2:48, its quick tho

[youtube=425,350]oggNevKpCn0[/youtube]
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Timmy666

mein was awesome. it was all about having fun, which in essence, deftones music is all about.

E-Money

White Wrist

White Pwny

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 11, 2008, 03:17 AM
so i was watching americas best dance crew (hey it was Thriller week) and they cut to the audience and who is sitting there but Frank. they even flashed his name on the screen and everything...surreal. the best part was he was sitting next to and seemed to be there with brody jenner ;D

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Mar 11, 2008, 04:43 PM
that's definitely not frank delgado of the deftones

that was this guy
http://www.exposay.com/frankie-delgado-2007-mtv-video-music-awards---red-carpet/p/13559/1/?f=Frankie+Delgado

Owned.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

hahahahahhahahahahha, oh well. it went by so fast, it really did look like Frank ;D it restores my faith in Frank
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lithium

i liked the mein vid, it was fun and theyve always said it was their dance joint
💩

ignore the fashion

Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 11, 2008, 05:17 PM

that was this guy
http://www.exposay.com/frankie-delgado-2007-mtv-video-music-awards---red-carpet/p/13559/1/?f=Frankie+Delgado

Owned.

even thought it was quick before reading that it wasn't the frank we thought, i thought i didn't look too much like him anyways.

goldpony

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Mar 11, 2008, 09:39 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 11, 2008, 05:17 PM

that was this guy

Owned.

even thought it was quick before reading that it wasn't the frank we thought, i thought i didn't look too much like him anyways.

were you drunk when you wrote that last line ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt