Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Lions for Lambs

Started by Variable, Mar 25, 2008, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Any thoughts on this movie?  Not about the actual movie its self so much.  But what it was trying to communicate?

theis

i heard it's a boring piece of turd.

Variable

yeah the movie itself is really bad.  I was actually amazed at how much the movie was about nothing at all.  But what little contents it did have.  I was curious to see what people thought about.

13hourstoparadise

First movie I turned off in ten years... Then again, I was watching it free online, so sorry, no thoughts.

Variable

I guess I just stayed interested because I am in Afghanistan and the issue is close to my heart.  That makes me happy that people dont seem to like it though.  Because it really missed the mark.

13hourstoparadise

I like The Kindom... Jason Bateman did an awesome job! Disturbing movie, great action.

Variable

The kindom was good.  What did you find disturbing about it?

13hourstoparadise

Oh, shit the almost beheading... That is just awful!

Variable

yeah that would suck.  It took me a while to mentally prepare myself that I might have to face that.  A lot of guys out here talk about always saving one bullet for yourself, just in case.  But in the end I decided that is a stupid way to play your cards.  You will accomplish more with your death by staying strong and enduring what they have for you still holding your ground than you will by killing yourself.  And who knows, maybe jack bauer will blow through the side of a cave right in time to save your ass.  You just never know.

13hourstoparadise

Fuck Jack Bauer, never saw the show but from every commerical all he is doing is yelling like a little sissy...

Funny ass comment regardless.

Variable

I heart jack.  24 is a great show.  It might be getting a bit predictable and formulated.  But thats ok.

lithium

good movie. thanks for serving our country trey.

💩

devilinside

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Apr 06, 2008, 07:37 PM
Fuck Jack Bauer

*gasp*

Quote from: lithium on Apr 19, 2008, 11:08 PM
good movie. thanks for serving our country trey.

lol...asskisser

Variable

hey hey now.  There is nothing wrong with kissing my ass.