Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Old Boy

Started by squealing like a pig, Apr 02, 2008, 02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squealing like a pig

I finally watched it today and can honestly say it blew me away!!!!!

Absolutely awesome film!!!

schm1dty

Quote from: squealing like a pig on Apr 02, 2008, 02:12 AM
I finally watched it today and can honestly say it blew me away!!!!!

Absolutely awesome film!!!

oh shit yea loved this movie ... the end ! the fuck

you definitely gotta check out  Lady Vengeance. I love all these asian horror movies.

oldgentlovecraft

The whole trilogy is fucking awesome!

squealing like a pig

I still haven't seen Lady Vengeance but I have seen Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance...but tbh I thought that Oldboy completely blew it away, though Sympathy was a brilliant film!  :)

oldgentlovecraft

Lady Vengeance is good but is the weakest of the three.  Oldboy is the best by far.  The storyline in Sympathy was so good though.

deafnotes

i have this on dvd.. damn thats a weird twist ending...

13hourstoparadise

Such a rad movie!

defskull

Overrated movie.  Seriously. I went into this movie looking forward to a good movie, but felt like I didn't get one.  I predicted the twist ending, and it really isn't that great of a revenge story.

theis

Quote from: defskull on Apr 07, 2008, 03:31 PM
Overrated movie. 

indeed.

quite overacted too.

13hourstoparadise

Well no shit, we all know asians over act... In there nature..

DUH. godzilla.

deftonekid

This is my favorite movie!!! The characters, the direction, the plot, the twist, the cinephotography...just amazing. I still thinking is the best movie of  the last 5 years. For sure this is the best one by far of the trilogy.

shine down unshy

It is truly awesome, I cannot lie.  I saw this for the first time on a weak hit of acid (body trip) and it was exhilarating.  The ending is great too

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

By far my favorite movie of all time. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance is also really fucking good. Also, the one short in 3 Extremes that Park Chan-Wook directed is awesome. He is definitely my favorite director. I like how different and yet similar the three in the trilogy are.

deftonekid