Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Max Payne The Movie Trailer HD

Started by Deftones-88-05-Deftones, Jul 10, 2008, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Crazylegs

I don't know how to feel about this.

Max payne 2 is one of my favourite games ever, but i'm just not feeling this thing.

bright lights, big city

my thoughts exactly, and we should all know by now to never get excited for any video game --> movie adaptations
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

defskull

But will there be bullet time?

Actually it looks pretty badass.

lithium

what's the song playing in the background?
💩

theis

Quote from: lithium on Jul 12, 2008, 11:57 PM
what's the song playing in the background?

according to imdb, it's "if i was your vampire" by marilyn manson.

lithium

marilyns voice just fucks it up
💩

alvarezbassist17

i was pretty jacked about it til i saw mark wahlberg, i typically don't enjoy his work very much.

theis

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 13, 2008, 07:06 PM
i was pretty jacked about it til i saw mark wahlberg, i typically don't enjoy his work very much.

he was awesome in Boogie Nights and The Departed.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jul 13, 2008, 07:13 PM

very true, but that's just 2 out of dozens of movies. you see Shooter? not good.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

yeah shooter really disappointed me.

it had some cool scenes, but overall very underwhelming.

lithium

shooter wasnt half bad

max payne was a kick ass game, i remember my friends and i went around calling ourselves "name" payne for a few weeks.\
he better be taking mad amounts of meds in the movie, and have some of the dream scenes from the game
💩

theis

those flying things are definitely hallucinations from taking Valkyr.

Inkblades

I dig the visual style of the trailer.

black coffee

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jul 13, 2008, 07:13 PM

he just had good lines in the departed.  he always tries to play like a super tough guy and tries way too hard.  and the other times he has like zero emotional depth.  plus he needs to learn that only mexicans can wear moustaches like that.