Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Macbook Pro skin design somebody? anybody? please?

Started by GooniesNeverSayDie, Jul 13, 2008, 09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GooniesNeverSayDie

hey, I just had to re-register, cuz I forgot my password AND email I used back then. havent been here in over a year or so...

anyways, I just had to buy a macbook pro for school and while I am very careful with new toys in the beginning I get lazy and sloppy and this sucker was expensive (not to mention the software I needed), so I wanna get one of these nifty protective skins for it. I checked out the ones they offer online on like gelaskins.com and other websites, but I figured I could 'create my own' and get a purdy deftones one. now they didn't really offer any of those on any of the websites I know of or could find...

I checked various deftones websites and forums and deviantart and whatnot, but didn't really come across anything that blew me away so much I would wanna have it plastered on my laptop.

soooooo, does anybody here know of any good designs or people who might have made awesome designs or if someone is good and bored and would wanna make one (just for fun, cuz I can't pay anyone school is making me poor for the next 20 years or so...)? I don't care whether it  has the bandmembers or logos or bandname on it... anything goes that makes it deftone-ish.

that's it. figured I'd give it a shot...

thanks, mel :)
YOU! Cake or DEATH??? - Eddie Izzard

lithium

💩

GooniesNeverSayDie

Quote from: lithium on Jul 13, 2008, 10:37 PM
go with the best instead

http://www.colorwarepc.com/c-3-computers.aspx

thanks for the tip, but that's $450 I don't have "cuz I can't pay anyone. school is making me poor for the next 20 years or so..." and the skins are just for the outside and like $30...

also they only do it in one plain old color... boring.. :-/

lithium

check out the gallery man, they'll do anything you want
💩

GooniesNeverSayDie

Quote from: lithium on Jul 14, 2008, 01:26 AM
check out the gallery man, they'll do anything you want

okay, I feel stupid right now, but... what gallery?  :-[

lithium

💩

GooniesNeverSayDie

Quote from: lithium on Jul 15, 2008, 02:03 AM
http://www.colorwarepc.com/imagegalleries.aspx?galFilter=8

edit: click on the pix to enlarge

oh, I thought you meant a gallery in here! lol

and yeah I saw those, but again, I don't have $450. especially after tmobile just told me the broken phone i sent in to get my "new" (refurbished) phone never arrived and i have to pay them $300 or my service will be cancelled next week!!! (I HATE all phone provider people!).

aaaaand even if I had $450 laying around, I still don't have a design I want, which is teh actual reason I posted here to begin with...  (and I don't think they make them with designs on it. just plain colors.)

but thanks!