Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

deftones website - strange hearts

Started by whodunit?, Jul 15, 2008, 10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodunit?

have you noticed that heart beating?

it used you be chino's heart beating and now frank's heart is beating.

a kind of a countdown or what?

Battle-Axe

I noticed Frank's one was beating a while ago - around the time he first posted on the blogspot site and I figured that the beating one was from the member who last posted... But since Chi and Chino have written since I guess not :/

whodunit?

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Jul 15, 2008, 11:10 AM
I noticed Frank's one was beating a while ago - around the time he first posted on the blogspot site and I figured that the beating one was from the member who last posted... But since Chi and Chino have written since I guess not :/

ha! interesting... if it was true that would be a nice idea.

I don't visit their website a lot these days so I don't follow the new things.

Deftones86

there's not much to follow they get no press, the only interviews of them you ever get are from holland or in the northern europe area... oh well wait and see time ass is all the time

UrZ*

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Jul 15, 2008, 11:10 AM

yeah man i thought the same thing at first, maybe it was the intention...but deftones are lazy and don't follow schedules. :P
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

buddyboy101

the heart "beats" for the last band member who posted. 

whodunit?

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 16, 2008, 02:36 PM

wrong. cause when I checked it the last person to post was chi, and it was frank's heart that was beating.

but it doesn't matter now cause there's new site now

UrZ*

Quote from: whodunit? on Jul 16, 2008, 03:16 PM

wrong. cause when I checked it the last person to post was chi, and it was frank's heart that was beating.

I think that was the intension, no more blog btw? :S
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

whodunit?

Quote from: UrZ* on Jul 17, 2008, 02:19 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Jul 16, 2008, 03:16 PM

I think that was the intension, no more blog btw? :S

http://deftonesinstudio.blogspot.com/