Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fightstar's version of Minerva

Started by pissedandpierced, Aug 07, 2008, 12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedandpierced

Fisghtstar have an acoustic cover of Minerva on their new album 'Alternate Endings'. I have a copy of the album and the cover track is good and quite dark, in a way in which Lucky is. I'm happy to upload it for you all if anyone can recommend a good service.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

White Wrist

thank you.

rapidshare.com, maybe.

Oldnewtype

i hope its not as bad as their cover of my own summer, that sucked bad.

pony_01

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Aug 07, 2008, 02:12 PM
i hope its not as bad as their cover of my own summer, that sucked bad.

that's quite good imo.

UPLOAD IT PLEEASE

aj

i went to school with Alex Westaway

pissedandpierced

Quote from: aj on Aug 08, 2008, 07:07 PM
i went to school with Alex Westaway

The drummer used to supply Ill Nino with weed when they were in the UK. I'm in the process of signing up to Rapid Share.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

pony_01

DakkoN

Why are you signing up to rapidshare to upload a song?  You don't have to sign up for nothing

pony_01

it's terrible .
i've download it .

stuka

link to the full album or gtfo.
face teh load.

pony_01

Battle-Axe

I'm interested in hearing this... might have a search about on blogspot later or something.

I've heard the My Own Summer cover though and it's alright I guess - nothing special though.

Martin

Can anyone upload this one track on something like Megaupload please? Thanks.

pissedandpierced

I can't upload it if I do I'm going to prison and I will have my tits chopped off and flushed doen the toilet. Seriously though, The CD is traceavle and has some gay thing in ot where I can't rip it to my hard drive as it's a promo copy. But you can download it from here:http://www.airmp3.net/download/fightstar/mp3/dl_a288_25

deftoneskoen

Sounds nice, but could be better. Thanks!

deftfan

Hmmm...i can't d/l form this, anyone can upload this on http://www.sendspace.com/ (thanks!)

deftoneskoen

stuka

face teh load.

deftfan