Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Miami Ink - Deftones

Started by Robtones, Aug 09, 2008, 08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robtones

I have seen the short Hispanic dude from these series/this tattooshop walking around a Deftones-shirt. You guys think the Tones ever went to this joint?

There Will Be Blood

I live in the miami area, but never gone there.

Timmy666

Haha i love those shows. Ive been watching the first season of LA Ink like crazy. You know the LA ink peeps are def fans for sure.

Battle-Axe

That's Darren Brass right? You have to actually apply online to get tattooed by the guys on the show I heard :/ There's actually a bunch of other artists who work there who tattoo customers who aren't on the show.

I love Darren's style though - he has his own shop too I think :]

lithium

💩

deftonekid

kalhan

uh, i think maybe they got their tats done from sacramento somewhere

Variable

Yeah I think its pretty illogical to think that the deftones have personally encountered every person who wears a deftones t-shirt.

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Aug 14, 2008, 01:49 PM
Yeah I think its pretty illogical to think that the deftones have personally encountered every person who wears a deftones t-shirt.

well, in a way they've likely encountered a large percentage of those people at show. but I guess that isn't personally.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

Yeah you know what I meant.

Just because dude is wearing a deftones T-shirt doesnt mean they got a tatoo there.

Just because I wear a Deftones T-shirt doesnt mean they served in the navy with me.

Robtones

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Aug 09, 2008, 10:43 PM
That's Darren Brass right? You have to actually apply online to get tattooed by the guys on the show I heard :/ There's actually a bunch of other artists who work there who tattoo customers who aren't on the show.

I love Darren's style though - he has his own shop too I think :]

Yep!

I think really digs experimental and harcore stuff. At some episodes I also saw him wearing some Converge-shirts :)

Variable

maybe that means they got work done there too

cyppe101

I saw one of em wear a beatles shirt!

John Lennon went to Miami ink!

Variable

and he got a pic of chino tattooed on his ass!

kalhan