Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Metamphetime // P

Started by Muzic Junkie, Sep 28, 2008, 07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzic Junkie

I couldn't find a thread for this.
i'm jsut wondering has anyone tried P or known someone who's tried P
etc

Personally i haven't and i never would but i've never had someone describe what happened
all i know is that people say its relly bad screws you up makes you agressive and ugly

So whats it like ? lol to anyone who's tried it

deepest_ocean

whodunit?

my friend did it

I thought he's going to die

Nebontha

The only person that I met who's really tried the stuff, liked it too much, and became addicted to it; well he became schizophrenic and homeless.  He did a hell of a lot of other drugs too, I've heard.  One time I saw him sitting on the curb staring at the ground, like shoegazing lol, was prolly on heroin or ketamine or some shit.  The last time I remember seeing him he was walking in the middle of the road with the biggest motherfuckin smile on his face.
And btw wtf is "P"??? and since when and why is meth referred to as "P"?
I have tried ritalin, dextroamphetamines,  and popped and snorted more than my share of ecstacy pills that likely contained methamphetamine, but I have and most likely will never do ice itself...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

indychinoluv

its fucking poison. I tried it once and have to admit it was brilliant.

But now I've got friends who are picking holes in their faces, one dead soulmate and a whole lot of wasted lives.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who appreciates life! In New Zealand its starting to hit epidemic heights. There was even a drug bust last week that had a playgym in their warehouse so their kids had somewhere to stay while their parents were brewing up

And P is another name for it. Its short of Pure Meth (which it usually isn't). Its just another nickname

Muzic Junkie

P was invented in NZ apprently ( damn kiwis!)   ;)

And it it is sad how our countries truning into "p addicts"
lol and thx for the site!  :)

its intresting but scary, personally i'm glad i'm against all drugs
*shivers*

Variable

This is an easy question to answer.  Meth is pretty much like a giant ass caffeine rush.  If you never drink caffeine, go chug two monsters and wait.  When that rush hits you, multiply it by about 10 and that is what meth feels like.  You feel focused and You seriously feel like super man.  Like nothing can touch you.  There is really not much of a feeling of euphoria.  Just mainly intense focus.  Of course what you are actually doing and how you feel are two different things. 

The come down is horrible.  After a couple days without sleep, your body just wants to shut down.  But you cant sleep.  The drug isn't stimulating you enough to make you feel awake and alert anymore.  But it is stimulating you just enough to not be able to fall asleep.  It sucks. 

I would NOT recommend anyone trying this drug.  Its not even worth it on the experimental level.  Just stay away from it all together.  You don't need to know what it feels like.  Its not like Pot or Acid or E or whatever.  You just wont sleep, and you feel focused.  Trust me, just stay away from it.  You could pick better drugs to experiment with.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Variable on Sep 28, 2008, 10:19 PM
This is an easy question to answer.  Meth is pretty much like a giant ass caffeine rush.  If you never drink caffeine, go chug two monsters and wait.  When that rush hits you, multiply it by about 10 and that is what meth feels like.  You feel focused and You seriously feel like super man.  Like nothing can touch you.  There is really not much of a feeling of euphoria.  Just mainly intense focus.  Of course what you are actually doing and how you feel are two different things. 

The come down is horrible.  After a couple days without sleep, your body just wants to shut down.  But you cant sleep.  The drug isn't stimulating you enough to make you feel awake and alert anymore.  But it is stimulating you just enough to not be able to fall asleep.  It sucks. 

I would NOT recommend anyone trying this drug.  Its not even worth it on the experimental level.  Just stay away from it all together.  You don't need to know what it feels like.  Its not like Pot or Acid or E or whatever.  You just wont sleep, and you feel focused.  Trust me, just stay away from it.  You could pick better drugs to experiment with.

I never expected you to be someone that would have tried it

Variable

there is probably a lot that you dont know about me that you would not expect.

Fireal1222

even though i smoke endless amounts of pot. and just finished a bubbler full of grape kush ( which actually tastes like lemons not grapes ).

i agree that most drugs shouldn't be messed with.

i've never touched meth. never would. same with coccaine or any other "heavy" drug like that. i just see no point in ever even trying it. since you know what it can lead to.

i hope nobody here is to ever do any drug like this. especially if they havent yet.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

Yeah.  Not all drugs are equal when it comes to "just experimenting" Drugs like Alcohol and Marijuana are pretty commonly accepted as good drugs to experiment with.  If you are a person who needs a little bit more.  You have to be careful, but acid , shrooms, E,  certain prescription pills, MAYBE even cocaine are ok if you can moderate it and keep it experimental.  But pretty much, anything more powerful is probably a mistake to ever try.

alvarezbassist17

that is probably the most horrendous misspelling of methamphetamine i have ever seen in my entire life.  jesus, get firefox, it comes with a spell checker.

i've never had the desire to do meth, it's pretty big in minnesota.  although i've never personally seen any, i lived pretty much as far west from minneapolis as you can get before it becomes farmland and it was huge in the neighboring suburbs.  just seems like a really dirty drug that is almost guaranteed to fuck your shit up.  i like my odds better with weed and beer.

Variable

yeah it took me forever to figure out what this topic was about

devilinside

I was alway's too scared to try meth. I didn't want to get addicted and be one of the people on Intervention. But I do know meth labs are HUGE here in the south. At the drug stores you aren't allowed to buy more than one box of sudafed,and you have to take a card to the pharmacy to even get it and they take your DL number. Funny shit.

Variable

yeah.  Its like that everywhere.  Meth is huge all over the country

devilinside

That's when you take 2 benadryl. I learned that with all my excessive cocaine use.

Variable

pot helps too.  Just sometimes you cant get down when you want to.  It is a horrible feeling

devilinside

Oh I know. When I would run out of cocaine,and  I could see the sky changing color cause the sun was coming up,I would start having a panic attack cause I knew what was ahead of me. Some people would drink beers to help them. But i have a hard time sleeping now,so then is was a lot worse.

downtownpony

Yeah meth was really big down here until cheese came around, then everybody got addicted to that shit. In my opinion cheese is worse, even though I havnt tried either. Herion just seems worse.

alvarezbassist17

people call it cheesing cuz it's fon to due