Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Kimbo Slice gets destroyed

Started by cheachea, Oct 05, 2008, 03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheachea

Finally a decent MMA fighter fights and beats Kimbo Slice on Elite EX.  AWESOME  :)
Poyt Chops

sharinglungs

Elite XC.. and yeah.. Kimbo should never be allowed to fight in a ring ever again.

Elite XC's gonna go under.

mrs_swa

that was quick

[youtube=425,350]jmaMbfCOyew[/youtube]
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

so he lost to someone who is emo
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 05, 2008, 08:32 PM

lol...i think we all knew kimbo was going to get exposed. all he had fought prior to this was washed up fighters like tank abbott. its a good thing shamrock was injured so we could see this. btw, i think kimbo would have pwnd shamrock
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

the fight doesnt even look real. i saw it on youtube last night at work. and was like. ummm

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Oct 07, 2008, 07:45 PM
the fight doesnt even look real. i saw it on youtube last night at work. and was like. ummm

thats the problem with elite XC, their fights suck.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 07, 2008, 07:04 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 05, 2008, 08:32 PM

lol...i think we all knew kimbo was going to get exposed. all he had fought prior to this was washed up fighters like tank abbott. its a good thing shamrock was injured so we could see this. btw, i think kimbo would have pwnd shamrock

Probably.   But Ken didn't seen scurred when he pushed Kimbo's ass during weigh in's.   Man don't like to be disrespected!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bIondie

looks like kimbo won't be getting those dubs for his '98 pontiac grand prix.

:'(

bangbang240

Hey.. at least Kimbo got paid.. he was homeless not that long ago...

Corleone

fuck elite xc

soooo not elite :P

GSP for life

Penn is gunna get fucked

deafnotes

some rumors that the one who beat kimbo is homosexual LOL

devlin

Quote from: Corleone on Oct 09, 2008, 01:19 AM
fuck elite xc

GSP for life

Penn is gunna get fucked

i dunno about that man. i like gsp, but penn is so fucking good all around.

and fuck yeah for anderson silva win. its sucks it ended like that but hey i'm glad he won. that man is so fucking fun to watch.

and i dunno why there is so much hate for kimbo. ok he wasn't well rounded (at all) and he only fought wash ups. he still had the balls to go out and fight more skilled guys with nothing but stand up brawling to go on.  and i agree that shamrock got lucky. he's not as good as he used to be and everyone knows that but him. i hated to watch him lose to that piece of shit ortiz.

Corleone

Quote from: devlin on Oct 26, 2008, 02:57 PM
fuck elite xc

GSP for life

Penn is gunna get fucked

and fuck yeah for anderson silva win. its sucks it ended like that but hey i'm glad he won. that man is so fucking fun to watch.

and i dunno why there is so much hate for kimbo. ok he wasn't well rounded (at all) and he only fought wash ups. he still had the balls to go out and fight more skilled guys with nothing but stand up brawling to go on.  and i agree that shamrock got lucky. he's not as good as he used to be and everyone knows that but him. i hated to watch him lose to that piece of shit ortiz.
fuck elite xc

GSP for life

Penn is gunna get fucked

ouch that looked like it hurt

silva would have won anyways

devlin

Quote from: Corleone on Oct 26, 2008, 04:05 PM
fuck elite xc

GSP for life

Penn is gunna get fucked

fuck elite xc

GSP for life

Penn is gunna get fucked

ouch that looked like it hurt

silva would have won anyways

oh yeah he would have won, but it still takes away from the win for it to end like that.

devilinside

I LOVE Anderson Silva. He's an awesome dude,both in the octagon and outside. I like when fighters aren't all obnoxious. And as for Cote's knee...DAYUM!

And I LOVED seeing Koscheck getting his ass kicked by Alves... Koscheck is a dick.

devlin

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 26, 2008, 08:19 PM
I LOVE Anderson Silva. He's an awesome dude,both in the octagon and outside. I like when fighters aren't all obnoxious. And as for Cote's knee...DAYUM!

And I LOVED seeing Koscheck getting his ass kicked by Alves... Koscheck is a dick.

yeah anderson is definitly one of my favorite fighters. he was on The Ultamite Fighter last week and he is such a nice humble guy.

devilinside

Yeah I saw him. He seems like a fun dude.

Jizzlobber

What the hell happened? Did Kimbo just fall and get fucked up? or was he dizzy or sumthing..

All i see is Kimbo falling and then not being able to recover
<