Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

You all will enjoy this video!!!

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Oct 08, 2008, 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

[youtube=425,350]iCGr7nuSwHI[/youtube]

:)

13hourstoparadise

What am I doing to link it wrong!? (FIXED)

Yeah, that is me co-starring in a stupid video, my friend finally edited so it actually it quite entertaining.

Enjoy.

bIondie

that link along with the actual video is filled with epic fail goodness.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: bIondie on Oct 08, 2008, 07:51 AM

:)

Can you help me fix the link? What the hell am I doing wrong?

Variable

go to the youtube section.  Nuno shows you how to do it

Variable

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,10960.0.html

You should post it this way:

Code:
[youtube=425,350]DU0AB6xAtMg[/youtube]

As you can see you only have to paste the youtube code, higlight it and then click on the youtube icon (below the bold button), make sure you also post some kind of text on your message, since it doesnt allow only the video posting

13hourstoparadise

Awesome, thanks Trey!!!

I hope you all get a laugh. When I set my arm on fire in the video - that shit didn't not go out... I'm an idiot and proud of it.

Variable

was that you in the blue getting fucked up by the firecrackers?  I recognized you in the other parts.  Not sure about that part though

Variable

Quote from: bIondie on Oct 08, 2008, 07:51 AM
lol for sure.  Quite funny.  The first time I tried posting a youtube video I made sure it was at one of those times when no one was awake to see my stupidity.
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Oct 08, 2008, 08:17 AM
Awesome, thanks Trey!!!

I hope you all get a laugh. When I set my arm on fire in the video - that shit didn't not go out... I'm an idiot and proud of it.
Ha yeah.  Good shit.  Stupid guy shit.  I did something like that at military school with zippo lighter fluid.  My roomate and I kept lighting shit on fiire.  Our sinks and shit.  Then our middle fingers to flip off our 1st sergeant.  Then, the fire alarm went off :(  pwned. 

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 08:18 AM
was that you in the blue getting fucked up by the firecrackers?  I recognized you in the other parts.  Not sure about that part though

Yeah, that's me taking an ass kicking with the roman candle to the face... That shit stung.

Oh yeah, burnt hair is the worst smell ever, also my arm looks so strange without hair, well, any guys arm would...

I've read some of your stories, good stuff, sometimes you wish you had a camera I bet.

Variable

Yeah I have a camera as of about a year or two ago.  Before I left to Afghanistan, I had a pretty rowdy group of friends around here.  We took lots of pics and videos.  But since I have been back.  I have kind of just kept to myself.  I am just waiting to go.  No need to make more good friends to say goodbye to.  So nothing real good as of lately.

What kind of fuel did you use on your arm?  The Roman Candle was hilarious. 

mrs_swa

oh my God.  that is some funny shit right there.  I think I have some stilettos laying around you guys could use :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 08:12 AM
http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,10960.0.html

You should post it this way:

Code:
[youtube=425,350]DU0AB6xAtMg[/youtube]

As you can see you only have to paste the youtube code, higlight it and then click on the youtube icon (below the bold button), make sure you also post some kind of text on your message, since it doesnt allow only the video posting

HEY! That video is the reason I say TEH FCUK! hahah I loved that video.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 09:17 AM

What kind of fuel did you use on your arm?  The Roman Candle was hilarious. 

Rubbing alcohol - it burns quick, works well, chance of major burn is less since the alcohol evoporates fast.

Variable

yeah, you have to use something that burns fast.  Lol I though you used something really thick or something like that.  Good call

downtownpony

good editing.

Variable

and which one of those mexicants are you?

downtownpony

ha. Im not mexican. Not sure if that vid has him, but my friend is the big guy with the goatee. He's in one of the vids that show up as related on the side, with the fake gunshot effects.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlHYtnc9eOI