Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Slayer

Started by Jizzlobber, Oct 27, 2008, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Deftones are touring with 'em so its kindof relevant.

they working on a new album so any of you who like them take a look, it sounds pretty damn good!

New song preview

http://www.teufelstomb.com/news/slayer-studio-footage/
<

Jizzlobber

Steph said they are all friends with each other from way back, believe it or not..

They like each other and both bands enjoy each others company. thats what he said...
<

goldpony

i think deftones and slayer would be awesome. two good live bands doing what they do best
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bIondie

slayer hasn't done anything special or memorable in years. i expect the same next summer.

lithium

💩

Jizzlobber

God hates us all was pretty damn good too!
<

Jedidiah Solomon

reign in blood forever. seriously, even though they've sucked forever, that album alone is worth their career.

whodunit?

They keep making the same song since the early 80's. that's boring. I mean I love some of the records but that's nothing new.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Oct 28, 2008, 11:55 PM
reign in blood forever. seriously, even though they've sucked forever, that album alone is worth their career.

I agree with that.

theis

QuoteSlayer is devastated to inform that their bandmate and brother, Jeff Hanneman, passed away at about 11AM this morning near his Southern California home. Hanneman was in an area hospital when he suffered liver failure. He is survived by his wife Kathy, his sister Kathy and his brothers Michael and Larry, and will be sorely missed.

Our Brother Jeff Hanneman, May He Rest In Peace (1964 – 2013)
http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/05/02/slayers-jeff-hanneman-is-dead/

Sad stuff.

SwerveCityUSA

turn SKELETONS OF SOCIETY all the way up.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

only pieces remain

seasons is one of my favorite records of all time. rip jeff :'(

deftones47

Haven't really gotten into Slayer, except for the 'Reign In Blood' album. That album is a masterpiece. Also sad to hear about the death of Jeff.

R.I.P. Jeff Hanneman. :(