Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

No-Shave November!

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Nov 04, 2008, 11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: lithium on Nov 05, 2008, 03:46 AM
yeah, those hairy palms aint because of no miracle grow ;)

Carp.

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 05, 2008, 04:41 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Nov 05, 2008, 04:33 AM
I dont see how guys do it! It's like pubes on your face.

yeah but pubes smell like pube sweat.  and you get facial hair from being a MAN, not becoming a teenager.

Mmmmm, pube sweat.

Jizzlobber

nothing smells worse than sweat from a mans gooch...

maybe sweat from his ass i guess.

fuck , its only the 5th....its gonna be a hairy month for sure!

<

Jacob

damn, I would've been in if it wasn't for the fact that I shaved my beard off a few weeks ago and decided for a beardless future.

I do miss my beard though. my big red beard.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

deftonekid

man if I dont have facial hair I look like 3 years younger, which its cool sometimes, but I prefer to have a beard almost always.

whodunit?

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 04, 2008, 11:07 AM
It is No-Shave November guys.

This month, you can't shave.

Let's see some serious beardage!

how old are you? 16?

deepest_ocean

id join but the thing is that i really cant grow a beard, its just pathetic facial hair dont seem to grow on me so ill give it a try when im 70.

lostpilot

Quote from: deepest_ocean on Nov 06, 2008, 01:51 PM
id join but the thing is that i really cant grow a beard, its just pathetic facial hair dont seem to grow on me so ill give it a try when im 70.

ha, same here.
I mean, I'm 20 ant shit, but facial hair does not like me!
Of course, I've grown nice full sideburns, but there are areas of my face, that just does not have any growth going on. It's in my genes - my brother, 22 years old, doesn't have a normal beard either.

Nailec

i didnt shove my beard in november until now but i was just at a barber to cut my hair from 25 cm to 1 cm :(

it looks better than i thought. i had to get rid of that black hair color that i had for 4 years now.

deafnotes

my beard is like leonardo di caprio's beard LOL

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Nailec on Nov 06, 2008, 05:21 PM
i didnt shove my beard in november until now but i was just at a barber to cut my hair from 25 cm to 1 cm :(

it looks better than i thought. i had to get rid of that black hair color that i had for 4 years now.

Dude, never go to a barber...they have no finnese. always go to either a female hairdresser, or a gay hairdresser, they are teh best!.

but back to teh no shave, mine is coming in nicely! its also slightly like Leo di caprios...i was hoping more for Justing Timberlake..
<

Nailec

i cant figure how a professional hairdresser would have used the machine in another way to cut my hair to 1 cm^^

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Nailec on Nov 07, 2008, 10:43 AM
i cant figure how a professional hairdresser would have used the machine in another way to cut my hair to 1 cm^^

well in my experience with barbers they dont show much interest in "style" or "fashion"..they are in the business of shaving heads and chopping hair off coz thats what they do.

Unless you asked him to shave your head down to a 1cm length from a magnificent 25 cm...i really believe a female hairdresser would ask more questions about what style you want to go for. But if you wanted it shaved , then , its okay i guess.

you're hair was a pretty long length i assume, its a shame to go from that length to no length in one single haircut.
<

fireflyry

We have "Movember" in New Zealand.

I tried but it just looks like I have dirt on my upper lip.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Jacob

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Nov 07, 2008, 11:02 AM

well in my experience with barbers they dont show much interest in "style" or "fashion"..they are in the business of shaving heads and chopping hair off coz thats what they do.

Unless you asked him to shave your head down to a 1cm length from a magnificent 25 cm...i really believe a female hairdresser would ask more questions about what style you want to go for. But if you wanted it shaved , then , its okay i guess.

you're hair was a pretty long length i assume, its a shame to go from that length to no length in one single haircut.

it can also feel awesomely good. I've shaved my head a few times after having pretty longh hair and while the change is pretty big, so is the satisfaction.

fireflyry

Quote from: aenemicwhile the change is pretty big, so is the satisfaction.

Does anyone else hear a catch phrase or is it just me?

:D

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: fireflyry on Nov 07, 2008, 03:06 PM
Quote from: aenemicwhile the change is pretty big, so is the satisfaction.

Does anyone else hear a catch phrase or is it just me?

:D

trademark that shit before its too late! ;)
<

Jacob

Nailec

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Nov 07, 2008, 11:02 AM

well my hair was colored in a dark brown since 3 or 4 years while im blond. i consider that a phase that had to end somewhen. now was the time to end this. im blond again now :D

Jedidiah Solomon