Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Can you believe...

Started by Nebontha, Nov 12, 2008, 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebontha

there is an idiot out there who still thinks that the song "Hover" (by Trust Company) was done by Deftones/Glassjaw???
MarcSkater666 on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarcSkater666
this fag even has a pic of Deftones on the "video" of the song he posted.
I've been talking shit to him, trying to beat the truth into his head, but I guess he'll forever be just another ignorant scenester faggot.
I don't think I'll stop until either he renames the video and takes the Deftones pic out of it, deletes the video, or is entirely removed from youtube. Please help me out, and spread truth to this ignorant fool...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

lostpilot

WOW THAT IS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT

theis

White Pwny

Quote from: Nebontha on Nov 12, 2008, 06:21 PM
there is an idiot out there who still thinks that the song "Hover" (by Trust Company) was done by Deftones/Glassjaw???
MarcSkater666 on youtube
I've been talking shit to him, trying to beat the truth into his head, but I guess he'll forever be just another ignorant scenester faggot.
I don't think I'll stop until either he renames the video and takes the Deftones pic out of it, deletes the video, or is entirely removed from youtube. Please help me out, and spread truth to this ignorant fool...

I am going to see TRUSTcompany next Saturday.  I can confirm that they do indeed sing Hover.    There was a mix up long ago that the song  Drop to Zero was Deftones /Glassjaw.    Never heard that anyone thought Hover was from Deftones.    I <3 TC

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7745649&MyToken=7a7cb1ce-8169-457a-ab88-abebaf8e3cfb
TRUSTcompany's myspace.     
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Alvar

Quote from: Nebontha on Nov 12, 2008, 06:21 PM
MarcSkater666 on youtube

what a stupid fucker, i hope he dies soon!

PS: time to upload an amnesty video to youtube with some sexy chino pics within

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Jacob

damn... I found out about Glassjaw through one of their songs. this is a long ass time ago, when I was downloading songs off of audiogalaxy. say, sometime 2001-2002 maybe.... anyways, there was this one song called Lonely Position of Neutral and it said it was Deftones + Tool + Glassjaw. I downloaded it and realized it was neither Deftones nor Tool in there, so maybe it was this Glassjaw band.... it wasn't, but I fell in love with Glassjaw in the process.

anyways, the song is a demo from Trust Company while they were still called 41Down and it's their only good song ever.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jizzlobber

<

White Pwny

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 13, 2008, 10:41 AM
damn... I found out about Glassjaw through one of their songs. this is a long ass time ago, when I was downloading songs off of audiogalaxy. say, sometime 2001-2002 maybe.... anyways, there was this one song called Lonely Position of Neutral and it said it was Deftones + Tool + Glassjaw. I downloaded it and realized it was neither Deftones nor Tool in there, so maybe it was this Glassjaw band.... it wasn't, but I fell in love with Glassjaw in the process.

anyways, the song is a demo from Trust Company while they were still called 41Down and it's their only good song ever.

That is a good song.   But the cd's  "Lonely Position of Neutral"   and  "True Parallels" have great songs on them.  IMO.    Hover, Drop to Zero, Downfall, Stronger, Surfacing.....   I can't say I dislike any of their music.     I'm very glad they are back together, and touring!   Can't wait to see em'!

Jacob

I got Lonely Position of Neutral when it was released (the song previously named Lonely Position... is Drop To Zero) but I was hugely disappointed. their sound before they were signed was 100x better. it was more dark, not all those cheesy catchy choruses and the singer had a really unique thing going on. when they got signed they started sounding like any other band on the radio.

oh, and by the way - when I found that demo song I had to hear more from them. so I went to their forums and asked for more stuff. some guy who I think is in the band sent me a cd with all their demos in the mail.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

Jason?   He's a really nice guy.  In fact, they are all nice guys.    That's cool.   I should ask for one!   lol.