Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chi Cheng Benefit Shows (Will Haven, Death Valley High, Eightfourseven)

Started by Inkblades, Nov 19, 2008, 04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

From Eightfourseven's myspace.com blog:

So, we're coming out of recording hibernation for a very special cause! We (our music family) are putting together a few shows for our friend Chi Cheng, who is at the hospital and in need of our love and support. All the proceeds for these shows are going to Chi's family. thank you.. Saturday Nov 29th, San Francisco, CA @ Fat City will haven, Death Valley High, Eightfourseven *confirmed* more to be announced soon.. Sacramento, CA -TBA Los Angeles, CA - TBA

----

Pretty awesome for these bands to do. Really wish I lived on the west coast.

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Martin

White Wrist

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

i kill for fun

its sucks being  a deftones fan and living on the far east coast..it seems like its another continant almost. O well, gues my charitable vibes may reach to the far corners of Cali-for-I-A
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Martin

Again, this is a great thing.
Good bands playing good music for a good soul.
Nice.

darshun

From the Pimp Rock Palace:

Two further benefit shows have been rolled out for Deftones bassist Chi Cheng who is said to still be in a coma following a car accident earlier this month. Members of Death Angel, Will Haven (with a special appearance from Grady Avenell), members of Phallucy, Death Valley High, Eightfourseven, members of Tinfed and Team Sleep and more are expected to appear. Dates for the shows are as follows:
December 09th Sacramento, CA - Harlow's
December 21st Los Angeles, CA - The Viper Room
All proceeds from the shows will go towards Cheng's family and his medical costs

I'm going to try to make it into the Viper Room show, but that depends if I can get a ticket to go.  I'll definitely record it if I can make it...
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart