Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

New Xbox Experience

Started by ToneDef, Nov 19, 2008, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Well, what does everybody think?

Personally I like it. It'll take some getting used to and I'm still yet to really run it through its paces during a hard online session, but I think it's cool. The Avatars really need expanding as far as clothes and shit go.

Apparently in the US there are problems with the Netflix shit. We don't even have the Netflix option in the UK which fucking sucks.

bright lights, big city

Just dicked around with this now. I like the changes a lot. Also i just read that in the next few months they will be further expanding the avatar system/clothing, etc. And next year there will be more games using the avatars which should be cool. But yeah too bad about the Netflix, i am really intrigued as to how it will work whenever its fixed

Either way, I think this is a huge improvement over the ugly, old dashboard system
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

frud

I like it alot, it's certainly a better atmosphere and the avatar people are kinda cool i guess.

Crazylegs

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 20, 2008, 08:34 AM
i just read that in the next few months they will be further expanding the avatar system/clothing, etc.

i'll bet my left testicle that they'll charge for it.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Crazylegs on Dec 04, 2008, 12:28 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 20, 2008, 08:34 AM
i just read that in the next few months they will be further expanding the avatar system/clothing, etc.

i'll bet my left testicle that they'll charge for it.
i'll bet my right then. microsoft sees dollar signs around every corner
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ToneDef

Haha, it could be worse.. It could be called the New EA Experience.. They'd make us pay just to fucking sign in.

Crazylegs