Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

A round of applause "YES WE CAN!!!!!"

Started by Variable, Nov 24, 2008, 10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

The board has finally come together in unity and chased off Ross.  I used to have to do this all on my own.  This time around I just kind of ignored him, and boom, people step up.  Good job peoples.  I am so proud * Tear *

devilinside

White Pwny

This time we handled it without you, soldier.   We figured you needed a day off...   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

T-Rock

I dont think I have ever laughed as hard as I did last night. OMG it was amazing.

deftonekid

T-Rock

deftonekid

well I also hated him for awhile when I first got here but then he changed his attitude but now he came back weirder than ever, but he's Ross, nothing new so...

alvarezbassist17

he's not gone, come on guys.  like he really has anything else to do.

and you were never really alone trey, i was always with you in spirit. :)

indychinoluv

I've always liked him. He's a fucking idiot, but all he really has is the Internet.

Fo me, he was a good confidence booster.

devilinside

Yeah...he's irritating as fuck,but I don't hate the dude....he's good for a laugh or two. He'll be back.

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Nov 24, 2008, 11:51 PM
I dont think I have ever laughed as hard as I did last night. OMG it was amazing.
Well yeah, good things happen when you come around right?  You're welcome for telling your ass to come back ;)
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 25, 2008, 12:40 AM
he's not gone, come on guys.  like he really has anything else to do.

and you were never really alone trey, i was always with you in spirit. :)

This is true actually.  Now that I think of it, you were always right there with me calling him out on every idiotic fact he tried to spew.  Its so easy to take any of his 1 post and just make him look like an idiot.

But for sure he is not really gone.  I just meant like we got him to delete yet another name.  He will pout for a week.  Try a couple other boards, Get the boot there, then come back here again.  Im not going to be so patient next time though.  We should start going for records to see how fast we can get him to leave again.

alvarezbassist17

i know, ignoring him doesn't work since he figured out the multiple account thing, now he can just talk to his own dumb self.

but i'm down, i'll flame him whenever i can.

theis

i kill for fun

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 25, 2008, 02:19 AM
dude had serious issues.
yea, and that is why i feel sorry for him. No sane individual could ramble on for that long and actually be serious. Some of his comments sort of scared me as to someone being that fucking delusional about everything.Sounds like a severe ego problem.
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

devilinside

Quote from: i kill for fun on Nov 25, 2008, 04:24 AM
dude had serious issues.
yea, and that is why i feel sorry for him. No sane individual could ramble on for that long and actually be serious. Some of his comments sort of scared me as to someone being that fucking delusional about everything.Sounds like a severe ego problem.

Sounds like someone else on this board.

*cough*trey*cough*

I'M KIDDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Variable

HEY! my rantings are well thought out and calculated.  They are just long!  Because I have a lot to say.  I can't help it that my brain is so big!
dude had serious issues.
No no no, this is false.  Jesus fixed him

devlin

as frustrating and self righteous as he was i did enjoy debating with him. and looked forward to the laugh i got with each of his ridiculous posts. i kinds feel bad for him to, if the internet is really all he has. he's just a lonely delusional guy looking for attention. but i don't really know him so maybe i'm wrong.

Jacob

I'm always giving him a hard time each time he comes back. as he will again... and again... and again... and so on...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

defskull

How are you guys any better than him?  You're celebrating him leaving.  Quite pathetic.

alvarezbassist17

yeah, it's just like letting the terrorists win.