Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Serial Joe

Started by i kill for fun, Nov 25, 2008, 06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i kill for fun

This band was big like 10 years ago and im sorry, couldnt find  the right thread so i expect no one will regard this one. But this was a good band, a canadian version of silverchair except they werent trying to be grunge

::)
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Nebontha

Yeh I remember watching music videos and hearing radio singles of theirs back in 98-02 on Much Music and Musique Plus (note to the ignorant: yes they are separate channels, different locations and VJs and everything, even Deftones could tell you that).  They were okay for a while I guess, but it's definitely not timeless music, chock full of typical teen angst/relationship type bullshit
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Nebontha

god damn you, now I have the chorus to their song "Mistake" in my head...that was like their most popular/most played song...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

i kill for fun

Quote from: Nebontha on Nov 27, 2008, 10:40 PM
god damn you, now I have the chorus to their song "Mistake" in my head...that was like their most popular/most played song...

haha..Yea its catchy but the vid for it registers a 10 on the gayness scale, esp. the tarot card lady
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Nebontha

QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

BBfan

Ha, I was totally reminicing about these guys, they just completely drop out the scene. I wonder what they're doing now?  They had decent music for the time though

heythatswickedcool!!

u seriously like Serial Joe ??? - i wonder wtf they do know , they had that 1ne catchy song towards their ending .... remember their first cut where they all "rage against the machine - ish" talking about skating(board) and they sucked at skating ... remember the lead singer was discovered when he was real young staring in a Our Lady Peace video!?!??!? - and somehow got a record contract from that .........