Started by Jizzlobber, Nov 27, 2008, 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

I dunno why, but i kindof like it!

Jonathan Davis and SFA Feat. Jim Root - "Got Money"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3sSWaoXTA
<

Jacob

Jonathan Davis can go suck Lil' Wayne's cock. they both suck so fucking much and I wouldn't pull them out of a fire even if I was offered a million dollars to do it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jizzlobber

lmoa..well, i honestly dont know where Jon's direction is going, but, i guess he's trying to keep it "fresh"
<

theis

Wow, this is really...sad.

holy shit, I didn't think it was possible for a musician to sink this low.

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

deftoneskoen

frud

Jizzlobber

lol, yeah its pretty shite actually.
<

bright lights, big city

back the summer of '99 I was in high school band. yeah, totally cool, I know. but anyways we took a trip to London, then France in June. Our band director got first class on the long ass flight to London. Turns out he sat next to Jonathon Davis. Apparently they talked some music, but I can only how awkward it was for both of them. true story.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

infinitelateralus

wes borland is playing guitar on his solo album.

defskull

Wow.  You guys have such contempt for the guy.  What did he do to you?

Jizzlobber

he didnt really do anything, its just that , this song kindof sucks..just as a song on its own, regardless of who plays it..

songs about money and 'Ho's are soooooooo 2006
<

lithium

i'm always gonna hold a tiny little place for korn / jon davis in my heart. always.
💩

defTHE1s

Me too, but only until Take a look in the mirror (or whatever it's the name of the album).... since Head's departure well they just have lost my respect (if i can call this like that)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jizzlobber

Head will return to Korn eventually...i just have a feeling about it...he'll return.

weather or not its a triumphant return, remains to be seen
<

defTHE1s

Well.. I've never think about that... but yes, probably he will return... also David should be back... but yes... it remains to be seen..

have you heard (by the way) the music that is doing Head? how is it? I have never heard it...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Starz

cyppe101

jesus christ, made me pissed and gave me an headache and i only listened to 20 seconds of it.