Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

DEFTONES: the best record from 1996

Started by EL_PULKASZONE, Dec 23, 2008, 01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EL_PULKASZONE

TheWatcher

Vesanic

already seen that performance of 7 words but never the full show.

Hey, are you that guy that posts a summary of every deftones famous concert on youtube ?

TheWatcher

that was great

i wonder if there anymore...

mono

dictatesofreason

bIondie

Vesanic

Quote from: TheWatcher on Dec 23, 2008, 01:20 AM
that was great

i wonder if there anymore...

Probably.

But for traders only, I guess...

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

def-head

It's not Chicago but Southgate, MI, a suburb of Detroit. There is a complete video. There is interview with the people who came to the store, another with the band before hand, a five song set, and some post show stuff like fan reaction to the show and a meet and greet.

defTHE1s

Quote from: def-head on Dec 23, 2008, 07:19 PM
It's not Chicago but Southgate, MI, a suburb of Detroit. There is a complete video. There is interview with the people who came to the store, another with the band before hand, a five song set, and some post show stuff like fan reaction to the show and a meet and greet.
and where we can get it?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

def-head

Quote from: defTHE1s on Dec 24, 2008, 05:48 PM
Quote from: def-head on Dec 23, 2008, 07:19 PM
and where we can get it?
Try Maverick, I heard they play this video at all of thier Christmas get-togethers.
If not there then i have it for trade for another 96 master quality video. I'm sorry but I like to share, but I would like something in return for this, as I had to circumsize a squrill to get it.