Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Looking for Saturday Night Wrist (Parental Advisory)

Started by Martin, Dec 27, 2008, 07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Looking for the Parental Advisory version of Saturday Night Wrist. I have tried to buy if from someone off of Amazon, but even though it is described to be the Parental Advisory version, it STILL turns out to be the Normal version.

Who knows a place where I can get the version OR who will sell me a copy?

Thanks  8)

lostpilot

I'm guessing - you're pissed of to always skip the Pink Cellphone bonus ending?

aj

buy it from amazon.co.uk? As in the clean version never got released in Europe

lithium

💩

jaylawl

Quote from: aj on Dec 27, 2008, 09:58 PM
buy it from amazon.co.uk? As in the clean version never got released in Europe
that's why my copy is the clean version, isn't it

defTHE1s

i got the import one here in Mx... and it's Explicit version... and i skip pink Cellphone but 'cause sometimes i just can't stand the whole song.... only chino's part...
look on mixup.com (page from mexico, i suppose....
which country are you? isn't in the cd stores?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

TheWatcher

good ol days when the video was youtube

that video was wild

ToneDef

Quote from: lithium on Dec 27, 2008, 11:43 PM
i've a torrent for it, so it's out there

Haha, your sig actually made me go to get that fucking bug off my screen. I felt a douche for sure.

jesusinabowlofdirt

i ordered my copy from amazon.com, it was the parental advisory one with the extra butt sex talk just like they promised. you just got served

defTHE1s

Quote from: ToneDef on Dec 28, 2008, 06:11 PM

Haha, your sig actually made me go to get that fucking bug off my screen. I felt a douche for sure.
fucking bug... i was kind of... what T F is on my screen???? ooohh... oAAAAA!!!! so it's a nimage only!"! i was about to smack my screen....

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Frankz0r

Where are you from man?. I've seen on stores here in Venezuela the Explicit one (indeed, it's the only version I've seen in stores here), even though I've got the Clean version imported from the US I didn't and I didn't and won't buy the Explicit one. That whole butt fucking thing is annoying... Pink Cellphone IS annoying.

lithium

Quote from: defTHE1s on Dec 28, 2008, 07:03 PM

fucking bug... i was kind of... what T F is on my screen???? ooohh... oAAAAA!!!! so it's a nimage only!"! i was about to smack my screen....
lol
💩

dictatesofreason

Quote from: lithium on Dec 28, 2008, 08:54 PM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Dec 28, 2008, 07:03 PM

lol

got me too

Martin

Thanks everyone.
Hahah yeah, I want that kinky ending of Pink Cellphone haha, nah, it´s for Rapture and Rats!Rats!Rats!
Over here, The Netherlands, you can only get the clean version.
And over Amazon I got another clean version, while it said Explicit when I ordered. Gave it to a friend, who was happy with it, but still.
Going for the Ebay link. Thanks again!

EDIT: Bought it through the Ebay link. Thanks down_in_a_hole!

defTHE1s

have a great kinky time with Pink Cellphone as i did... lol...
and yeah, Rapture and Rats!!! are the reason for many of us!

dictatesofreason

Jizzlobber

Pink cellphone is pointless, they even mock british people ..how dare they!
<

Martin

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Dec 30, 2008, 04:34 AM
whats the diff on ratsratsrats and rapture???????

A couple of 'Fucks'.
And that's it really, but that's the way the songs are supposed to be. And I want 'em on a record :)

Muzic Junkie

I think i may have this album. Maybe not actually. theres no parental advicary. Just WARNING - Moderate impact coarse language and/or themes. Shweird. I didn't even know htere was a parentalk adisory album

Oh well