Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Can't Even Breathe (Live)

Started by kameron632, Jan 03, 2009, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kameron632

Does anyone have a live version on can't even breathe?
its one of my favorite songs and I would love to have a live version!

Vesanic

Look in the " Song played live thread " or " Download and Request Thread "

There is also the zechecarl germany video concert you can download in the Download and Request Thread.

This concert contains a live performance of Can't Even Breathed.

def-head

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 04, 2009, 12:11 AM

There is also the zechecarl germany video concert you can download in the Download and Request Thread.

This is a really good referal of a live performance. The thing that bothers me about this show is that somewhere in Germany, probably in a film vault, there is a full show from this night. I think there are lots of shows like this that people have accsess to that will never be shared at all. Even if it is short clips like we have from this show.
Anyhow they played it live in 2003-2004 and there are 2 shows recently uploaded for this forum that include this song.

Vesanic

Quote from: def-head on Jan 04, 2009, 06:05 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 04, 2009, 12:11 AM

This is a really good referal of a live performance. The thing that bothers me about this show is that somewhere in Germany, probably in a film vault, there is a full show from this night. I think there are lots of shows like this that people have accsess to that will never be shared at all. Even if it is short clips like we have from this show.
Anyhow they played it live in 2003-2004 and there are 2 shows recently uploaded for this forum that include this song.

YEah of course. I think that every tv channel they've been aired on has full concerts. Like Rock am Ring 2003, Rock im Park 2000, Roskilde Festival 2001, Werchter 2001 and 2006 and so on.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

There is a video from some dude with weird deftones stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RozI6xxJlbk
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn