Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

deftones tour coming soon?

Started by deftoolsys07, Jan 19, 2009, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoolsys07

in the newest blog on deftones.com frank says something like 'lookin forward to seein my bandmates at the spot' or some shit, so i'm wondering does that mean they are rehearsing for a tour possibly? and maybe che is about to get out of the coma or something in time to do this? who knows...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

White Wrist

nah..i dont think so, i mean...chi is in coma...

Vesanic

Maybe he meant their rehearsals studio at Sacto by " The Spot "...

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 20, 2009, 02:03 AM
Maybe he meant their rehearsals studio at Sacto by " The Spot "...

yeah thats what i said, they might be doing a tour rehearsal. i don't see why they would get together and play music if they're not touring, unless they're writing new shit. otherwise it would be time off for them to relax and shit, they've already finished their part on the new album as far as we all know...

Quote from: White Wrist on Jan 19, 2009, 11:33 PM

yes but maybe he is expected to wake up shortly
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

dictatesofreason

Jacob

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Jan 20, 2009, 02:58 AM
Quote from: White Wrist on Jan 19, 2009, 11:33 PM

yes but maybe he is expected to wake up shortly

you think it's just for him to jump out of the hospital bed, grab the bass and go on tour then? the guy most likely has several months of rehabilitation to go through. and then he has to feel like going on a tour when he's back to normal, which we can't be sure he will want to.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jizzlobber

yeah its gonna be months of rehab...THEN he still has to get his bass playing chops back up to scratch too...so he's gonna need to sit and hit the wood shed and get back into practicing bass again.

Obviously the rest of teh band are still getting together and rehearsing still, there is no point in them just hanging around..they have to keep Deftones a functional unit.
<