Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

13 year old kid becomes dad

Started by theis, Feb 20, 2009, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Law

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 21, 2009, 01:42 AM
WTF? He doesn't even have armpit hair... What the hell is going on... Good god! He won't even be able to drink before his kid is in school, and the drinking age in England is 18 right?

Yeah it is

Nebontha

This shit is just wrong on so many levels.  God damn it it's so wrong it's even below levels.

Quotewhen i saw the picture of that kid my first thought was "no way he can get hard."
lol
QuoteFAIL
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

downtownpony

marriage is the only thing that can make this right.

Crazylegs

I think i read somewhere that there were two other kids who said it was their baby. Apparently because there's some cash to get out of the situation. Who is this skanky kid of a mother?

Sugartolove

QuoteTeenage sister of boy who became a father at 13 had baby when she was the same age 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1144244/Teenage-sister-boy-father-13-baby-age.html

The article shows the boys' mother and the other possible dad and more.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Chavs.......

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: downtownpony on Feb 21, 2009, 08:54 PM

Sorry I can't tell if you're joking... They are not even CLOSE to the age of LEGAL marriage... lollerskates.

To be honest, this shit is crazy, but at least they have support from family. I doubt these two kids will have time to try drugs, so something good might come out of it - that and a life - which should've been aborted IMHO.

downtownpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 22, 2009, 12:33 PM
Quote from: downtownpony on Feb 21, 2009, 08:54 PM

Sorry I can't tell if you're joking... They are not even CLOSE to the age of LEGAL marriage... lollerskates.

To be honest, this shit is crazy, but at least they have support from family. I doubt these two kids will have time to try drugs, so something good might come out of it - that and a life - which should've been aborted IMHO.

Yes I was.. In one of the pics I saw a ring on the kids finger, it's probably a promise ring or some shit like that though. I agree with abortion, its what I would have done I were the parents.

goldpony

man, some people are so quick to pull the abortion card. i think the best lesson these kids could learn is if they kept it. obviously, it sets back their ability to get a good education and curtails ambition (though, its not impossible) but i think abortion even in this case is the last resort
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

defskull

Quote from: lithium on Feb 21, 2009, 04:19 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Feb 21, 2009, 12:09 AM
maybe its cause im from louisiana but this is nothing out of the ordinary.
yeah not that weird or all that unusual around here in texas either.

Agreed.  The only thing different is how young he looks. 

Crazylegs

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 22, 2009, 04:15 PM
man, some people are so quick to pull the abortion card. i think the best lesson these kids could learn is if they kept it. obviously, it sets back their ability to get a good education and curtails ambition (though, its not impossible) but i think abortion even in this case is the last resort

Teaching the parents a lesson is one thing, how good this situation is for the baby is a different matter.

devilinside

The parents are gonna have to support that baby...hows that making the kids learn a lesson? " LOL we can fuck and have a kid and my mom will totally have to raise it cuz I cant get a job!"

Wait...what is the legal working age there?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I heard he was 12, in fact, a friend of mine is starting a band called "12 Year Old Dads" because of this.

Crazylegs

classy, that's what this whole situation is. Just classy.

defkitty

Wow...kid should close her legs and open a book

he who dies with the most toys wins

13hourstoparadise

Is it too late for an abortion? Just have Pele kick that baby like a soccor ball. Aborted.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

White Pwny

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 24, 2009, 08:54 PM
Is it too late for an abortion? Just have Pele kick that baby like a soccor ball. Aborted.

:-\  that's just wrong.... on so many levels.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 25, 2009, 05:52 PM

I know, my sense of humor is pretty damn morbid.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 26, 2009, 03:49 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 25, 2009, 05:52 PM

I know, my sense of humor is pretty damn morbid.

Actually, it was the funniest comment of the thread for me.

Fireal1222

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 20, 2009, 09:14 PM
when i saw the picture of that kid my first thought was "no way he can get hard."

lmao

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.