Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

13 year old kid becomes dad

Started by theis, Feb 20, 2009, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

White Pwny

Yeah, I saw that story and about shit my pants.   My son will be 13 this year.   If I'm a grandma before I'm 40...  I'll jump... 

off a really high building.. or a bridge.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lostpilot

yeah..... read this. creepy.
what were they thinking?

White Pwny

he is 13.... he wasn't thinking.   He probably had NO comprehension that that would EQUAL a baby.    He has NO idea what he is doing...   He thinks he will be a good father.. and said he had no idea how much diapers are.   *sigh*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

oldgentlovecraft

Lol holy fuck.  The article called him Dad Boy!  I'm not surprised by anything anymore and although it was funny in that ridiculous bizarre way it is still a bit disturbing.

theis

Social services should step in.

No 13 year old will make an effective parent. And their parents obviously haven't gathered doing their job properly either. it makes me sick that that poor baby has been brought into this world with two babies for parents itself.

pissedandpierced

A few days after it was printed, a 15 year old boy came along and said that he was the real father and wanted a DNA test. Bring on Jeremy Kyle.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

devlin

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Feb 20, 2009, 03:49 PM
And their parents obviously haven't gathered doing their job properly either.

you can hardly blame the kids parents. i hate that scapegoat shit. the kid was young and stupid, it is no ones fault but his and the girl of course.  you can't lock kids up till they're 18. he should have known to use condoms by that age. but hey i was well aware of condoms when i got my girl knocked up at 18.

devilinside

OOOOOOOOOH my god!!! That's fucked. Soo fucked! I don't even wanna think about my kids bein parents now.I'm teaching them that they shouldn't have kids till they are out of college with a good job.Whether that will happen we'll see,but I force feed them that info almost daily.

BloodyKnifePrty

bebo

Kid needs to learn when to pull out

Crazylegs

stories like these always come from Britain.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 20, 2009, 07:30 PM

Lol that's because it's commonplace in the United States.

goldpony

when i saw the picture of that kid my first thought was "no way he can get hard."
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

a twelve year old girl just got pregnant in denmark. FUCK.

devilinside

I remember when I was in 7th grade a girl got preggers and had a kid.

wither-I

maybe its cause im from louisiana but this is nothing out of the ordinary.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Law

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 20, 2009, 07:30 PM

Yeah at least we aren't boring

Actually, that's a shit argument lol

13hourstoparadise

WTF? He doesn't even have armpit hair... What the hell is going on... Good god! He won't even be able to drink before his kid is in school, and the drinking age in England is 18 right?

lithium

Quote from: wither-I on Feb 21, 2009, 12:09 AM
maybe its cause im from louisiana but this is nothing out of the ordinary.
yeah not that weird or all that unusual around here in texas either.
💩