Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Evans Blue thread

Started by defTHE1s, Apr 14, 2009, 12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

So here is it:
Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 03, 2009, 04:43 PM
It's about a band that a cousin recommended me last X-mas... it's called Evans Blue... have you heard about them?
I've uploaded their album The Pursuit Begins When This Portrayal of Life Ends (wow, such a long name for an album :D)
So comment and discuss this band, and again, if you want to open a thread for this band, go ahead! do it!
BTW, it has some similarities to Chevelle, just for your information... if you like Chevelle you may like this band.

The Pursuit Begins When This Portrayal of Life Ends

Enjoy and comment this band! and Google it for more info!

Quote from: Wikipedia
Evans Blue have announced through their MySpace that their upcoming self-titled album will be released on June 23, 2009, with the first single going to radio on March 23.
Have anyone heard that new single??

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

and now i realised that this thread should be at the Genral Music Discussion... so please move it!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Grandulon

And the band fired their singer...who came up with the name for the band btw

And now their singer is some mediocre piece of shit, it's just like when Drowning Pool lost their singer to drugs and got some other cocksucker.

OH and now the former singer to Evan's Blue is doing some solo soft acoustic bullshit.

defTHE1s

really?? o damn.. i started to like this band, i had noticed that they got a new vocalist but i haven't heard any new song from them..
and thats what generally happens when a band changes/lose a member, specially when that member is the singer..
gotta check them anyway, but i don't expect much...