bright lights, big city VS aenemic
oldgentlovecraft VS lithium
An bád dubh VS crazylegs
penguin in the desert VS Starz
lostpilot VS Scarf_Bitch VS defskull

DO NOT POST IN HERE

theis

theis

Also, please say who you vote for and maybe what bands you like and the ones you dont like. Just for the sake of it :)

theis

EVERYBODY CAN VOTE! Please do :)

Paint Your Lips

I'm gonna go ahead and ignore your bold instructions, Theis.

I tip my hat to you, this must be the must pointless effort to ever disgrace this board. I mean, come on ! Why is it, that I as a user, need to see all your insignificant lists?! Waste of board space ! Will you go through all boardmembers? I mean, we are all equal on this board, so I'm guessing everyone will get heard? I can't wait to see you fill up this board with even more pointless battles of top favourites (sarcasm).

Fireal1222

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 26, 2009, 09:32 PM

I tip my hat to you, this must be the must pointless effort to ever disgrace this board. I mean, come on ! Why is it, that I as a user, need to see all your insignificant lists?! Waste of board space ! Will you go through all boardmembers? I mean, we are all equal on this board, so I'm guessing everyone will get heard? I can't wait to see you fill up this board with even more pointless battles of top favourites (sarcasm).

i agree. this is the most retarded thing i've ever seen

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

Haha, fuck off.

EDIT: I'm gonna move all the matches to the Games section. Will that make you cunts happy?

theis

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 26, 2009, 09:34 PM
Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 26, 2009, 09:32 PM

i agree. this is the most retarded thing i've ever seen
I Knew I could count on you for logic sense, Jarad.

When does it end, Theis???