Jacob

awesome stuff, as usual.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

wither-I

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 18, 2009, 08:38 AM
I had a dream of you today :)
Weird
haha cool. what was i doing/ an accomplice of??

"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 18, 2009, 03:18 PM
awesome stuff, as usual.
thanks bro!

ive got  five canvas already prepared for new pieces, and all im gonna say is -the best is yet to come ;)

lostpilot

Quote from: wither-I on Nov 18, 2009, 04:36 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 18, 2009, 08:38 AM
I had a dream of you today :)
Weird
haha cool. what was i doing/ an accomplice of??

I'm not actually sure. The dream was really chaotic, but I'm sure I dreamt of you.
I remember some sort of a labyrinth with lots of people and random stuff going on in it, psychedelic stuff, lots of people laughing, partying, tripping and stuff like that, and I just remember  you were in one of the rooms, and both you and I were really happy to meet (like on drugs, lol), one more detail I remember is that you had a really colorful headband. that's pretty much it.

weird, considering the fact that most probably I'll never meet you in real life :)

wither-I

that sounds like a rad dream! im glad i could be a part of it. atleast we have met in dreams... oh reality

devilinside

We need a "like" button.....sehr gut!

wither-I

haha like facebook?

devilinside

Yes! Exactly like facebook...though facebook needs a "dislike" button too. Hey...can you draw Koi?

wither-I

haha ive said that too! *dislike

yeah i can draw anything under the sun... and possibly above it :)

devilinside

You should make me a tattoo!!  :P

I'm wanting two koi...one representing my son and one my daughter. From what I know,blue and or white represents son and pink and or red represents daughter.  I like this design

but wanted something more personal and original. I'm not sure about the size yet either...not sure if I want it on my foot,back or shoulder/arm. I'm sure I can find someone around here to draw one up,but just wanted to see if you could come up with anything.

wither-I

im not sure what i could do to the image for you.. as in more personal or whatnot...

are there any good tattoo artists where you live? good as in creative on top of talent

No More Sugar

man, that sketch you did of the guy who's bleeding into nothing blew my fuckin' mind. gave me an idea for a music concept, too.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

wither-I

Quote from: No More Sugar on Dec 07, 2009, 06:48 AM
man, that sketch you did of the guy who's bleeding into nothing blew my fuckin' mind. gave me an idea for a music concept, too.
thanks man! though im not sure exactly which one youre talking about?

edit; i know exactly which one :)

devilinside

Quote from: wither-I on Dec 06, 2009, 02:59 AM
im not sure what i could do to the image for you.. as in more personal or whatnot...

are there any good tattoo artists where you live? good as in creative on top of talent

I found a friend to draw exactly what I wanted. :)  I also found a really great artist to put it on me..so it's all a matter of time now. I'm nervous though because it's soo much bigger than the ones I already have.

wither-I

wither-I

my new piece is done but i get a horrible sheen when i take a picture of it. so here's a sneak peek.

* these owls are about one inch across

wither-I

"the birth of a dangerous idea"
(24X24)
oil

"the birth and flux of a tectonic universe"
graphite study

"I once was a king..."
graphite study

Jacob

that's good stuff, I love the details in the owls wings.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

wither-I

thanks bro!!
those owls are tiny. took me like 6 hours to get those bad boys

devilinside

Great job. I like the graphite ones...the first one looks like something from a Tool video!