Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Going to start posting more often and moving to California as well

Started by DEFinMASS, Jul 28, 2009, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEFinMASS

Hello everyone,I've been missing this place for a long time. I just had to request my password so it's been a while. To start this off in a simple phrase...I attempt to block out what happened to Chi. I think Serg is an excellent bassist,seen him play with them during the Pantera/Black Sabbath tour in Boston on 2/3/99.

On another note,my girlfriend and I are driving to California to live this coming November. We'll be settling in the Northridge area in the valley is what I think it's called. I've had enough winters here to last me a lifetime. So much traveling to do out there and outdoor activities year round vs here. Plan on going to every Celtics/Red Sox/Patriots games out there. My mom past away 17 months ago and it's time for a different location and atmosphere.

I'm planning on seeing Deftones every time they play in CA like I've wanted to since 1996.  The move will be a good thing and also coming back here to post will be a good thing as well.

Thanks for the read...

Subliminal

defTHE1s

I thought you've gone like many others.. yeah, you are one of the 1st here i guess... registered since 2004...
cool to have you back

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Uno

Northridge!!!! im not that far from where your moving to

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Jacob

good luck to you, mate. I wish I could move to warmer climates as well.... someday maybe, someday...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

DEFinMASS

Thanks

@ uno - What's the closest to you when they play.....Los Angeles? I'm looking forward to seeing them in Sacramento. I went to Northridge during Christmas week,it was my 1'st time out there.